HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by BladeScraper, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 04:23 PM
Gaui X3, Nano CPX (two)
United States, MO, KC
Joined Jun 2011
3,145 Posts
Discussion
Mini Yak 55 EPP

That plane in my last post, the 26" (actually as it turns out it's 25") EPP 6mm, is already making progress! I had the plane built by a guy at my club ($12 for him to cut it out and install either A.) Welders hinge, or B.) plastic hinges, less resistance.) Of course, though, I chose the plastic hinges, that way my servos may last a bit longer. (a BIT) Anyway, ALL I will be getting is the foam with hinged control surfaces. I will NOT be getting the carbon fiber or electronics, hence the CHEAP price. I will still need to buy those separately. But at least I get it cheap! I will be buying the stuff from HobbyCity. Unless, of course, it's backordered.
BladeScraper is online now Find More Posts by BladeScraper
Last edited by BladeScraper; Apr 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts