HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 26, 2003, 08:01 PM
farmington, mn
Joined Sep 2003
884 Posts
changing my plane from a single wing to a bi wing

OK i have a t-halk that I have found doesn't roll without losing control even after adding ailerons. It is more then likely the high CG. I love this plane because it is so crash tolerant to I am trying new things with it. the plane comes with an extra wing, I was wondering if I cut down the second wing and add it to the bottom of the fuselage if this will help it help, and where should I place the wing...directly under the other or in front of the top wing...one last question...how will this change the fly proformance ..will it slow down and have more climb or what...never flown a bi wing
thanks Jeff
jeff262 is offline Find More Posts by jeff262
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2003, 10:22 PM
Parrothead Extraordinaire
Island of Margaritaville.No parallels of latitude or longitude mark the spot exactly. Passports are not required
Joined Sep 2002
800 Posts
Hang on to the other wing- no such thing as a perfect world! Crash tolerant planes don't last forever! Mark-
Mark Gund is offline Find More Posts by Mark Gund