HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 15, 2012, 08:55 AM
Joined Apr 2012
37 Posts
Discussion
Looking for another quad/multi pilot

The title says most of it. I'm stumbling, bumbling and making all sorts of foolish errors in airborne without any additional drama.

While making mistakes are a huge part of learning, they can reach "critical mass"...the number of mistakes outweighs the ability of the bank account to continue to recover from them, wherein all hopes of actually getting the quad in the air are abandoned.

Are there any active quad or multi pilots on the board from ideally Saskatchewan, or Alberta, or Manitoba, that I might engage in some discussion with? I have a plethora of "newbie mistakes" thhat I'm trying to both quantify and address. If there is anyone nearby that would be willing to give me a bit of their time and expertise, I'd be terribly grateful
YYCADM is offline Find More Posts by YYCADM
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 15, 2012, 09:05 AM
USA, TX, Lancaster
Joined Nov 2004
1,360 Posts
Search username "CanadaGoose". Mike flies multis and is a good friend. He may know of someone in your area. He is a longtime RCGrouper! Best regards in your training!

Larry
txflyboys2 is offline Find More Posts by txflyboys2
Old Apr 15, 2012, 10:07 AM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Jan 2011
6 Posts
Hey yyc I am in calgary, new to quads but years of experience in all types of rc. I would be glad to help if I can. My gaui 500 was pretty easy to get tuned in and hovering,now if it would only stop snowing.
scootmyster is offline Find More Posts by scootmyster
Old Apr 15, 2012, 12:19 PM
Joined Apr 2012
37 Posts
Thanks guys! Scootmyster, Calgary is our home ( or at least it was for nearly 50 years until my wife was transferred to Regina two years ago). I've also been involved in R.C. for MANY years, and really miss the number of active enthusiasts there.
Do you mind if I PM you with a few questions?
YYCADM is offline Find More Posts by YYCADM
Old Apr 15, 2012, 02:13 PM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Jan 2011
6 Posts
YYC no problem pm me for any questions.
scootmyster is offline Find More Posts by scootmyster