|Apr 14, 2012, 01:00 PM|
Servos,Motor, ESC, odds and ends!
I have some spare odds and ends that were part of a massive foamy that I was attempting to build but I never got to finishing it. Most of this stuff is new but it does have some glue on it (such as the carbon spars and hinges). Most of the glue on the servos have been removed and it doesn’t affect performance at all.
Prices do not include shipping. US only. Paypal accepted.
- NEW Dualsky XM4250CA-5 brushless outrunner w/ 14x7 apc prop. According to website, good for .46size aircrafts. SOLD
- NEW Dualsky 40AMP brushless ESC. XC4018BA w/ deans connector. SOLD
- 3 JR NES-537 Servos. $30
- 4 JR ST47 Servos. SOLD!!
- Dubro hinges and servo attachments? $12
- JR 24” servo extension, homemade y harness $6
- Sticky antenna (doesn’t stick anymore, but still works!) $5
- Carbon spars ( one 13” and 11” one) $3, free with any purchase of above
Please, dont be afraid to make and offer. Thanks!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Odds N Ends||irun4fundotca||Non R/C Items (FS/W)||0||Mar 19, 2012 10:42 PM|
|Sold||Odds & Ends, Custom Parts, Spring Cleaning||500Driver||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||3||Mar 09, 2012 07:44 AM|
|Sold||Servos and other odds and ends.||Maxxadict||Non R/C Items (FS/W)||10||Nov 11, 2011 02:01 AM|
|Sold||Misc odds and ends for the hobby||edge_pilot||Non R/C Items (FS/W)||3||Sep 14, 2011 07:49 PM|
|Question||End-to-End Packs with an Odd Cell||FlyingW||Batteries and Chargers||18||Jan 30, 2003 03:48 PM|