HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by stevo75, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 12:45 PM
United States, CO, Superior
Joined Jun 2011
171 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
Used Radian for Sale - $100 Local Sale

This is a used Radian. It has been crashed before, but is all fixed up and flies great. There are a few nicks in the foam and the spinner is a little beat up, but other than that it's in great shape.

I reinforced the leading edge with "new stuff" and packing tape. Also reinforced the leading edge of the horizontal stab. Upgraded the connectors to the control horns (Dubro), and used strapping tape to reinforce several other areas. CG is perfectly balanced and with the reinforcements this is great for sloping/thermalling in Colorado.

I'll sell it as a BNF (receiver, battery, charger), for $100. It would be about $200 new for all that (prob a little more).

I'll knock some off the price if you don't want the Rx (the standard spektrum rx that comes with it).

I'm selling it because I'm less into floaters these days and want to buy a faster slope plane.

Local sale only! I don't want to deal with packing and shipping this thing...
stevo75 is offline Find More Posts by stevo75
to remove ads between posts