HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:33 AM
Joined Apr 2012
116 Posts
Discussion
Hobby king ordered for me???

Okay, so I was looking at HK last night and had a couple of items in my cart. I Was curious as to what the final cost would be so I placed everything in my cart and was clicking through. I NEVER finalized my order. Or confirmed or anything. This morning when I woke up there was an order confirmation and it says order status: unpaid.... What the deuce. I tried to call them, voicemail saying to go to online, online chat is down, so I submitted a support ticket. I will keep you all posted. This is a pretty good problem.
elcid79 is offline Find More Posts by elcid79
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:38 AM
North Pole Ak
Joined Oct 2007
305 Posts
Its not a problem.
If you want the items,go through the pay procedure.
If you don't,then cancel the order,clear your cart.
They just put your order on hold pending payment.
oewilson@acsal is offline Find More Posts by oewilson@acsal
Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:47 AM
Joined Apr 2012
116 Posts
Cool, thats what I assume had happened. Is the only way to cancel by contacting them? I couldn't find a cancel order button...
elcid79 is offline Find More Posts by elcid79
Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:52 AM
222 km/hr Parkjet flyer
Latvia, Ventspils pilsēta, Ventspils
Joined Jan 2010
8,357 Posts
I've gone through plenty of carts to see what final cost will be (Latvia has serious restrictions on parcel size, so many models cannot be sent and HK then defaults to Courier at horrendous costs !) ..... I then click back and delete items from cart to empty ...........

The online chat - I've normally found to sort things quickly ......... I had a double order and deleted the wrong one ... they sorted that online.
solentlife is offline Find More Posts by solentlife
Old Apr 14, 2012, 04:22 PM
Alameda, CA
Joined Dec 2006
2,924 Posts
To cancel, sign in. Click "View My Account", next to Orders click "Check". Click "View". Click "Cancel and Delete"
sgomes is offline Find More Posts by sgomes