HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 26, 2003, 10:50 AM
Costa Mesa, CA
Joined Jul 2001
126 Posts
e-flightline.com TOP NOTCH SERVICE!!!

I just had to post a quick story about the EXCELLENT service I received from Jeff Small at e-flightline.com.

I had just ordered two GWS warbirds and decided that I would set them up with brushless motors. My experience with mega brushless motors had been a positive one, so I decided to try a 16/15/6 with a 10A ESC running an eTec 1200 2s1p.

I ordered one motor and ESC last night and this morning I had two e-mails.

One of the e-mails was a standard purchase notification.

The other was an e-mail from Jeff Small confirming that I wanted to buy that motor / ESC combination. His concern was that I would burn out the ESC by pulling too many amps.

I responded back to him saying that I had run the numbers in MotoCalc and I was pretty sure it would be OK.

Jeff then proceeded to test a similar combination in one of his planes and respond back to me with a flight report in which he measured thrust and amperage. In about 3 years of RC flying, I've never had a vendor go out of there way to ensure that the customer would be so satisfied.

And, of course, in addition to the data Jeff produced he's going to ship my merchandise tomorrow!

Well done Jeff and thanks a lot!

Regards,
Rooster
Rooster287 is offline Find More Posts by Rooster287
Last edited by Rooster287; Oct 26, 2003 at 11:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2003, 11:03 AM
One
Seattle
Joined Feb 2003
1,630 Posts
Thank you Brian,

We are trying hard to help out and have fun. If there is anything else we can do just let me know.

Watch for the DD video with your set up in a Spitfire. I hope to get out today and see how she flys and what flight times are.

Splash
Splash is offline Find More Posts by Splash
Old Oct 28, 2003, 01:56 PM
los angeles,ca
Joined Jun 2001
224 Posts
i agree. e-flightline is very helpful. i email jeff all my questions and respond back fast. thanks jeff for your help. keep it up.
bill
billyboy is offline Find More Posts by billyboy
Old Oct 30, 2003, 10:14 AM
veni,vidi, roto volubilis
Aberdeen, Scotland
Joined Jul 2003
6,954 Posts
another happy e-flightline customer here

phil
Happy|Harry is offline Find More Posts by Happy|Harry