Various 4s & 5s Lipos - TP, Turnigy, Nano-Tech, Zippy
These batts are all used. They all work, but none are putting out the same amount of power or hold the same mah rating as they did when they were new. The would be useful in lower amperage/wattage applications. Some are in better shape than others - descriptions are below. I tested them all with my Funjet Ultra (Typhoon 2w20 hooked up to a 4.75/4.75 prop). All are balanced and storage charged at 3.8V/cell.
Thunder Power: Extreme V2 2200mah 5s
- good up to about 40A, or about 19C. Approx 100 cycles - hard as a rock, but well used.
Turnigy: 2200mah 4s
- good up to 30A. Approx 70 cycles. medium puff, and well used.
Turnigy: Nano-Tech 2200mah 4s
- happy at 30-35A constant & 45A burst. Approx 50 cycles. Very firm, well used.
Impulse Power: 2100mah 4s
- Works well, happy to do 25A constant, and 34A burst. Approx 40 cycles. I puffed it once, still works well.
Zippy: R-21 Lipo
- Works well, 25-30A constant puts out 35A no problem. Solid as a rock. Approx 20 cycles.
I'd like to sell these as a group, and get $56 shipped USPS Priority with tracking for them.
Thanks for looking,
Last edited by jgalexander; May 21, 2012 at 02:49 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Turnigy Nano-Tech 5s 4000 45-90c||Mattsrcking||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||5||Apr 05, 2012 01:37 PM|
|Sold||NEW (2) Turnigy Nano-Tech 4S 1000mah 45-90C lipo packs||spencer6891||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||2||Mar 16, 2012 01:37 PM|
|Sold||Turnigy nano-tech 2200mah 4S 25~50C Lipo||FieldofDreamsFlyer||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||1||Jan 30, 2012 09:00 PM|
|Sold||Turnigy nano-tech 1300mAh 4S 25~50C Lipo Pack||Roly72||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||1||Dec 11, 2011 05:14 PM|
|Sold||NEW Turnigy nano-tech 3300mah 4S 70C Lipo Pack||gapple12||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||2||Oct 31, 2011 05:01 PM|