Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by LIZZAY, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 05:41 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2011
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Wanted
Cartoon fattie planes

Hi, I've been looking for these elusive planes for a loooong time now. Desperation with the help of YouTube is driving me nuts. Lets just say this, I will pay almost any price for 1 maybe 2 cartoon fattie planes. I know these are probably going to be scratch built which is fine, I don't think any company makes these things. I can't stop laughing seeing these things fly and I want to fly one myself. Thanks for all the help.
LIZZAY is offline Find More Posts by LIZZAY
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2012, 06:34 PM
AMA 119319
United States, AL, Tuscaloosa
Joined Jul 2009
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
http://parkflyerplastics.com/cart/in...ex&cPath=24_62
alarcer is online now Find More Posts by alarcer
Old Apr 12, 2012, 08:34 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2011
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Maybe a built one?
LIZZAY is offline Find More Posts by LIZZAY
Old Apr 13, 2012, 07:44 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
United States, NJ, Hillsborough Township
Joined Sep 2011
1,502 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
You might have some luck going to the threads where these kits were developed and people were building and flying them and asking if anyone wanted to part with a plane they had built or build one for you on spec.

Here is one of the more active threads.

The main developer of those kits is a guy named sparks, you can click that link and go look at the threads he's started to see the different build threads for the kits.

I also saw a thread a couple of times in the classifieds (I think it was in the General FS/W section) of a young guy who would do construction of kits for people for a small fee, looked like he did decent work and was very earnest about what he was offering.
BrownEyedFool is online now Find More Posts by BrownEyedFool
Old Apr 13, 2012, 12:06 PM
United States, NC, Winston-Salem
Joined Feb 2006
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Go online to a hobby shop called King R/C in King NC. they have several,mostly airliners.They pretty much carry them all the time.
Balsa Wizzard is offline Find More Posts by Balsa Wizzard