SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 05:30 PM
Transmogrified.
Southern California
Joined Feb 2006
2,869 Posts
Discussion
If at first you don't succeed...

...consider putting the stuff over at the classified ad section.

I gave that reborn Blade CP helicopter project my best shot, but alas, it wouldn't fly right. The tail simply wouldn't hold and the instructions with that cheapie little Assan MEMS gyro were useless.

Flew like the proverbial bat on idle up, but again, there were times that the tail wanted to do its own thing.

It finally up and just quit in midair. I don't know if the 2-in-1 blew out, if it just lost the radio signal or what.

All I could do was to watch it slap the ground.

I'm honestly considering putting it up on the classifieds for a few bucks as is less the receiver.

Or, if you're interested in parts for your CP, hey, drop me a PM. I'm looking for an old .46 two-stroke for another project (it was an old but perfectly good plane which blew its Evolution .46), so let's talk.

In better news, the electric conversion of the old .15 P-51 continues. I'm pretty much down to installing a shelf for the battery, hooking up the servos and doing the aileron pushrods.

So, all is not lost after all. Smiley face!
DismayingObservation is offline Find More Posts by DismayingObservation
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by DismayingObservation; Apr 12, 2012 at 06:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts