SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 12, 2012, 12:15 PM
USA, TN, Dickson
Joined Dec 2003
220 Posts
Discussion
Krick Boat Plans, Parts and Wood

Guys, I have a bunch of old Krick Steam Boat plans, wood strips and parts. Most of this stuff came from Hobby Lobby in Nashville years and years ago. What I'm wanting to know is if the plans and wood is of any value? I've saved these wood strips for for years because their so pretty and didn't want to use for just anything. I also have an old boat I don't think is made any longer called the Pegusas, it's a 48" twin engine boat. I'm moving to Florida and need to see what this stuff is worth and get rid of it.

Thanks all,
Ben
Ben Morrow is offline Find More Posts by Ben Morrow
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2012, 01:22 PM
Just call me "Mo"
NE PDX OR
Joined Aug 2008
818 Posts
Put it in the for sales section and see what happens..price??? who knows? the Pegasus is a guess from your end

The Krick kit--see what the similar kit sells for now and recon that is your competition comparative price point and make a deal
mogogear is offline Find More Posts by mogogear
Old Apr 12, 2012, 08:37 PM
USA, TN, Dickson
Joined Dec 2003
220 Posts
Okay Mo, Thanks for the info.
Ben Morrow is offline Find More Posts by Ben Morrow