Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by ALL American, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 27, 2012, 11:07 AM
It's Not Too Windy...Man Up
USA, CT, Wallingford
Joined Oct 2009
1,458 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbe15 View Post
Can you please provide the link to the larger retracts? How long have you been flying with the bigger retracts? Also, this plane would be my 2nd low wing plane. Is this plane easy to fly?
Fittting the larger, heavy duty retracts requires modifications. The plane is easy to fly and lands slowly enough, but you need to fly it to the ground under power.

Why don't you make it easy on yourself and buy my P51 with all of the work done for you! Every surface has been rehinged with DuBro pinned hinges. There's nothing for you to do except add your receiver and fly.

I need space for other airplanes and I don't fly this much. Send me a PM if interested.

Anthony
ALL American is offline Find More Posts by ALL American
to remove ads between posts