HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 12, 2012, 09:24 AM
Bax
Central Illinois
Joined May 2003
254 Posts
Complaint
Still don't like new format

Can you just get rid of the banner at the top that natters on and on about how I'm not using the new, harder-on-the-eyes style? It's not that I'm against anything new, it's just that the new format, designed by some art director, using the newest fads, is just plain hard on my eyes! Font style, color choices, spacing...all make the site more difficult to see, and cause eyestrain quite quickly. The older style, while not necessarily the best set of color choices, is easier on the eyes to read.
Bax is offline Find More Posts by Bax
to remove ads between posts