Old Oct 21, 2012, 04:21 PM
2 seconds from crashing
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by garryk View Post
I
I bought mine knowing that it could have a bad tail, and it did. The owner of the LHS that I got it from warrantied the tail hub and resulting cracked bearing box tail housing and it's been fine since. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Arguing these points is a useless and a bit petty. The total cost of upgrading my mCPX to brushless was more than the cost of the 130X and no where near the awesome heli the 130X turned out to be before any mods.
I just think that you would be hard pressed to find another heli manufactured out there that is as easily accessible for parts, as good a warranty and customer service and every one of them is perfect out of the box.
Of course if you do, I would love to check it out.
Garry K.
I bought all of my HH heli's and other products expecting they would function as is and if not would be immediately rectified. That is why I have purchased so many HH products and will continue to do so. I have purchased other name brands that had issues and the companies didnt do anything so my only option was to buy more parts.

I agree people will be very hard pressed to find another manufacturer out there that has the crazy good warranty and customer service as HH does

Personally I have been completely content with all of my 130x's out of the box
indoorheli is offline Find More Posts by indoorheli
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FPV - DRQ250 and a little speed
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2012, 04:22 PM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli View Post

BTW nice childish post title Mike, god forbid someone should have a different opinion right?
Actually I have no idea where that post title came from doesn't show on my edit page. As far as map being ridiculous it is what it is.
Mike
mike2663 is online now Find More Posts by mike2663
Old Oct 21, 2012, 04:30 PM
2 seconds from crashing
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2663 View Post
Actually I have no idea where that post title came from doesn't show on my edit page. As far as map being ridiculous it is what it is.
Mike
well very odd then a well placed accident pretty funny you can change titles by going to advanced edit

I know MAP is what it is, as I said it is only my opinion which sometimes doesnt carry any weight at all. I do think even with a high MAP HH is an overall stellar company and I have happily given them thousands of dollars. Well I am off to see if i can break one of my 130's flying inside my house
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 21, 2012, 04:42 PM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,149 Posts
Quote:
well very odd then a well placed accident pretty funny you can change titles by going to advanced edit

I know MAP is what it is, as I said it is only my opinion which sometimes doesnt carry any weight at all. I do think even with a high MAP HH is an overall stellar company and I have happily given them thousands of dollars. Well I am off to see if i can break one of my 130's flying inside my house
Have fun. Thanks for the advanced edit tip although I still have no idea how the so called " well placed accident" ( your words) got there.
Mike
mike2663 is online now Find More Posts by mike2663
Old Oct 21, 2012, 05:50 PM
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crvnation View Post
Fair enough. Besides, anyone can see your falsification, as proven today by someone else verifying your erroneous claim wasn't in the manual. And, no reply doesn't mean you didn't read it. You know you did
Actually no, I did not read your PM. I am sick and tired of you and your trolling and I don't care what you have to say. You pick on people for little tiny BS things that don't matter and that's all you ever do. I know you're probably getting all wet because I responded here, but this is the last time. You don't exist anymore.
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Old Oct 21, 2012, 05:56 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine2501 View Post
Actually no, I did not read your PM. I am sick and tired of you and your trolling and I don't care what you have to say. You pick on people for little tiny BS things that don't matter and that's all you ever do. I know you're probably getting all wet because I responded here, but this is the last time. You don't exist anymore.
Sorry, but you falsely claiming (i.e. flat out lying) that Blade actually stated in the manual that one of the major problems with this heli for a great many people is normal and nothing to worry about is not a "tiny little BS thing"...and you know it...

Third paragraph:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=4956
crvnation is offline Find More Posts by crvnation
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 21, 2012, 06:00 PM
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,419 Posts
What happened to the ignore buttons? We all desperately need it in this thread.
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Old Oct 21, 2012, 06:01 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Quote:
My ignore list works just fine.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 06:08 PM
I don't want to "Switch Now"
Toronto (Don Mills), Canada
Joined Dec 2002
16,811 Posts
Quote:
It is in "settings and options" in your control panel.
pmackenzie is online now Find More Posts by pmackenzie
Old Oct 21, 2012, 06:39 PM
2 seconds from crashing
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
Quote:
I never add anyone to my ignore list my thought is everyone eventually gives some helpful advice at one point or another. Even myself once in a new moon i have one thing useful to say

I just flew my hp08 130x inside much better with higher ceiling compared to my office. My office I almost put a few holes in the ceiling tiles. I want/need to get an Airwolf fuse for flying inside

Has anyone tried a Darth fus on theirs?
http://darthdrk.4t.com/photo3_6.html
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 21, 2012, 07:05 PM
Corsair Captain
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Oct 2010
2,294 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crvnation View Post
Did your LHS just go ahead and replace those parts without you having to contact Horizon? If so, that's awesome and you're very fortunate to have a great LHS. Many of us don't due to lack of proximity and/or bad business practices.

I was just wondering because I've seen reports where HH required someone to go through the hobby shop where they purchased something first (either locally or on-line). Basically, HH wouldn't deal with the customer directly and they can tell if it's something wasn't purchased directly from them.
Yes,, the LHS replaced the parts, and sent the bad ones back for me. It was my birthday too, but I think he would have done it anyways. He did it for me on an mCPX board a long time ago too.
Garry K.
garryk is offline Find More Posts by garryk
Old Oct 21, 2012, 07:14 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Quote:
Yes,, the LHS replaced the parts, and sent the bad ones back for me. It was my birthday too, but I think he would have done it anyways. He did it for me on an mCPX board a long time ago too.
Garry K.
Good job on your LHS. Wish there more like that. Or even one around here. He actually sent the bad parts back? I've never had Horizon ask me to return any parts. They just replaced them. Same as you, they also replaced a control board once for me, too.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 07:16 PM
Corsair Captain
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Oct 2010
2,294 Posts
Quote:
Has anyone tried a Darth fus on theirs?
http://darthdrk.4t.com/photo3_6.html
Oh man would I love to have an airwolf if it would fit. Even willing to do a little "adjusting". LOL
Garry K.
garryk is offline Find More Posts by garryk
Old Oct 21, 2012, 07:18 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Quote:
Oh man would I love to have an airwolf if it would fit. Even willing to do a little "adjusting". LOL
Garry K.
Although the tail rotor is on the wrong side, I'd love to have just a plain old B206 Jet Ranger fuse for my 130 X.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 07:26 PM
United States, CA
Joined Jan 2012
1,470 Posts
Quote:
Garry K.
My nano had a bad feathering shaft out of the box and my LHS replaced the shaft. That's one of the reasons I support my LHS.
J_skaggs is offline Find More Posts by J_skaggs