HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 01, 2012, 11:00 AM
United States, TX, Belton
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynldgalano View Post

ws the slipper clutch work? i dont think so that i need as long as i can not see how to differenciate to the stock one, can you post a video on it please?
It's not a video, but it is Bob's link on the slipper clutch for the Walkera Helis

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...slipper+clutch
PKM_Heliman is offline Find More Posts by PKM_Heliman
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2012, 11:46 AM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,818 Posts
Selling my 130x with boca tail bearings and rakon pitch slider comes with extra canopys,main gear and landing gear pm me i give u link to fs ad on hf 240 shipped
epoweredrc is offline Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Old Oct 01, 2012, 12:51 PM
2 seconds from crashing
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
I love it when the work week starts off so nice The UPS guy just dropped off some helis to play with
indoorheli is online now Find More Posts by indoorheli
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FPV - DRQ250 and a little speed
Old Oct 01, 2012, 01:21 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,818 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli View Post
I love it when the work week starts off so nice The UPS guy just dropped off some helis to play with
I see your plan, buy two one of em has to be right out of box my luck sucks ild get 2 bad ones lol hope you have good luck
Old Oct 01, 2012, 01:57 PM
2 seconds from crashing
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc View Post
I see your plan, buy two one of em has to be right out of box my luck sucks ild get 2 bad ones lol hope you have good luck
LOL...nope today one will sit in the box and if the one doesnt fly right ill make it fly right. I am use to Walkera so it wouldnt be the first out of the box heli that i had to fix.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 01, 2012, 02:02 PM
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli View Post
nice...DX18 and not one, but TWO 130X helis...wish I had that kind of money

I think I need to sell my TRex 250, mSR, McpX...and maybe the DX6i...so I can get a better radio and another 130X...I LOVE this thing...

Except...I finally got it to flip and keep it under control. I was able to do a couple on one battery pack, but now the tail pushrod pops off in mid flip and it piros out of control...How do I keep the pushrod thingy from coming off the tail pitch slider???
Old Oct 01, 2012, 02:08 PM
Southern Pride
Haralson County GA. USA
Joined Oct 2004
34,818 Posts
Well mine required little tweaking to get if flying great and it now has 139 flights and only replaced one servo ,installed a metal A gear and after 100 plus flights had to replace tail boom and TT due to a crash.

epoweredrc has had all kind of issues with his. We both have tried many things and it is still very spasmotic. It will fly fine for a few flights then throw fit where the tail just does not want to hold.

Charles
everydayflyer is online now Find More Posts by everydayflyer
Old Oct 01, 2012, 02:17 PM
2 seconds from crashing
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKM_Heliman View Post
nice...DX18 and not one, but TWO 130X helis...wish I had that kind of money

I think I need to sell my TRex 250, mSR, McpX...and maybe the DX6i...so I can get a better radio and another 130X...I LOVE this thing...
Oh its not that i have crazy money it is only that i recycle. I just got rid of a ar7200bx, minicp, 120d02s x2, devo12s and a dx8 and still have another 450pro 3gx to get rid of I am so glad I got rid of the dx8 for the 18, truly an unbelievable radio that I will actually keep for a few years.

I did just do a quick test flight with D/R100 and 20E and it seemed quite nice I did about 15-20 flips and a few light tic-tocs with some circuits outside and flew for a short burst inside. I just need to order some more batteries.

I feel a little more cautious with it than my nanos for sure. I only feel comfortable doing front flips inside
my back room
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 01, 2012, 02:33 PM
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayflyer View Post
...epoweredrc has had all kind of issues with his. We both have tried many things and it is still very spasmotic. It will fly fine for a few flights then throw fit where the tail just does not want to hold.

Charles
At that point, if he hasn't done it, he should send it back to HH and have them make it right. Sounds like it has never worked right from the start. If he has done that and it still isn't right, then...well...I guess it would be a good parts heli?? Sorry you've had such bad luck with your 130X bro...
Old Oct 01, 2012, 02:56 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,818 Posts
Quote:
At that point, if he hasn't done it, he should send it back to HH and have them make it right. Sounds like it has never worked right from the start. If he has done that and it still isn't right, then...well...I guess it would be a good parts heli?? Sorry you've had such bad luck with your 130X bro...
While hh is sending everyone else servos,3 in 1s, bearings, gears and so on they did tell me to send it in but dont want to send whole thing in and wait weeks. Right now need money for bills got 50 in upgrades someone on hf said they would buy if wife allowed its listed in my post the issues im having
Old Oct 01, 2012, 03:07 PM
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
While hh is sending everyone else servos,3 in 1s, bearings, gears and so on they did tell me to send it in but dont want to send whole thing in and wait weeks. Right now need money for bills got 50 in upgrades someone on hf said they would buy if wife allowed its listed in my post the issues im having
hmmmmm...I guess I'd send it back and be without it till it got fixed...it doesn't fly right anyway...so...at least you know that when it gets back it will work right
Old Oct 01, 2012, 03:17 PM
2 seconds from crashing
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
Quote:
Too bad as if you did have time to send it in HH would fix it. Their CS is one of my biggest reasons why i spend so much money with them.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 01, 2012, 03:31 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,818 Posts
Quote:
hmmmmm...I guess I'd send it back and be without it till it got fixed...it doesn't fly right anyway...so...at least you know that when it gets back it will work right
Flys good for maybe 5 flights one day then next day tail wagging bad or not holding
not sure about sending it in get back fixed heard few saying had send theres in multiple times before got right
Old Oct 01, 2012, 05:33 PM
Can't get enough
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,289 Posts
If anyone is interested in some parts, I had submitted a thread a while back in the want ads. This is the original thread...if anyone is interested PM me

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1729968

J
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Old Oct 01, 2012, 05:41 PM
UK
Joined Sep 2009
167 Posts
Miniaviation 450mAh 45C packs now available.

http://www.miniaviation.com/UMX_450.html

Or here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=271072623060
richardbarnett is offline Find More Posts by richardbarnett