Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 22, 2012, 07:09 AM
Joined Apr 2012
26 Posts
Blade 130 X - Traslato e hovering di muso. (6 min 10 sec)
AironeBlu is offline Find More Posts by AironeBlu
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2012, 03:38 AM
REYNALDO
Cyprus, Nicosia
Joined Dec 2011
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKM_Heliman View Post
Well,
I have an MCPx and I've done the same thing with it, and it works fine...I dunno if that's because it has a tail motor instead of a TT or not. I also have a Trex 250 that I do that with and there's no vibrations (belt drive versus TT). I have a blade 400 3D as well (again, belt drive versus TT)...same thing...no vibes. The 130X...it shook so bad the control rod actually came out of the guide. I don't think it's because it was in my hands, because without the blades on the tail it spun up to 100% throttle with little to no vibes at all (at least not noticeable to me), which leads me to think that the tail shaft is like in the first post's picture of the tail shafts that aren't square. I think I'll contact HH too, and see what can be done. I don't want to fly it and have it crash just to get parts to repair it, I'd rather prevent the crash
I guess I need to learn how to perform 'dynamic' blade balancing. I have a micro blade balancer and they're perfectly balanced with that.
I just want to help you in order to perform well your heli in the first thing you must dobefore the very first airborne push the tailboom until it clik, put another bearings on the tail from blade grip bearing of mcpx you have to ca the other near the tail slider and not to go apart to the stock bearing,put a half groomet on the tail servo linkage and tail slider linkage and you have to ca also the c gear coz the exxsisive play to the the tt well strip the bevel gear and sure the tail gears also. mine is stock solid and fly great,and as stated on the manual in lifting off go quickly to half troutle and hoover while in landing hoover in half troutle slowly to land quickly the heli while touching the ground quickly put down the truotle stick thou.
rynldgalano is offline Find More Posts by rynldgalano
Old Sep 23, 2012, 12:27 PM
United States, TX, Belton
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quick question...does the tail servo ever stop 'chattering'? I unplugged the main motor so I could check the pitch and the tail servo is CONSTANTLY moving back and forth....WITHOUT any stick input at all...just sitting there it won't stop chattering....is this normal?
Thanks...
Still waitin' on parts from HH...should be here in a couple days...
PKM_Heliman is offline Find More Posts by PKM_Heliman
Old Sep 23, 2012, 12:34 PM
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynldgalano View Post
I just want to help you in order to perform well your heli in the first thing you must dobefore the very first airborne push the tailboom until it clik, put another bearings on the tail from blade grip bearing of mcpx you have to ca the other near the tail slider and not to go apart to the stock bearing,put a half groomet on the tail servo linkage and tail slider linkage and you have to ca also the c gear coz the exxsisive play to the the tt well strip the bevel gear and sure the tail gears also. mine is stock solid and fly great,and as stated on the manual in lifting off go quickly to half troutle and hoover while in landing hoover in half troutle slowly to land quickly the heli while touching the ground quickly put down the truotle stick thou.
Mine doesn't have any room for the little thrust washer from my Mcpx...it's too tight...it made the C/D gears bind...I put a new C gear on and ca'd it in place...the drive train is actually good right now...spun it up without the tail blades and there's no wobble or vibe...it won't stop the shakes/vibes with the tail blades installed. Got new parts coming courtesy of HH! Love their CS! I might go with the MH 'hardened steel' tail rotor shaft...IF it is an improvement over stock. Might have to get some better quality bearings if the new HH ones are still crap...
Old Sep 23, 2012, 04:34 PM
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,386 Posts
Quote:
Quick question...does the tail servo ever stop 'chattering'? I unplugged the main motor so I could check the pitch and the tail servo is CONSTANTLY moving back and forth....WITHOUT any stick input at all...just sitting there it won't stop chattering....is this normal?
Thanks...
Still waitin' on parts from HH...should be here in a couple days...
That is normal for tail servos. The gyro is very sensitive.
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Old Sep 23, 2012, 05:51 PM
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine2501 View Post
Oh good...I was hoping that was the case!
Old Sep 23, 2012, 06:25 PM
USA, CA, Cardiff-by-the-Sea
Joined Nov 2005
1,834 Posts
The microheli tail shaft with blade grips is bogus. The shaft is like butter and bends way too easily. I wish the microheli stuff wasn't so hit or miss.

The MH tail pitch slider is great. I cannot believe you guys are able to fly this heli with the stock pitch slider. I was literally going through them after 1 - 3 flights.. they would instantly bust on me after a few hard pitch pumps/tic tocs.

After i got the MH one, I no longer have any problems with this heli except the tail blades bust after 25 or so flights.
And of course when this happens.. the heli falls out of the sky, one of the tail gears strips, and some other parts break.

Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem? Or am I once again, the only unlucky one with the tail blades flinging off.
They just get looser and looser from rubbing agains the bolt until they finally bust.
sideburn is offline Find More Posts by sideburn
Last edited by sideburn; Sep 23, 2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 06:30 PM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,768 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburn View Post
The microheli tail shaft with blade grips is bogus. The shaft is like butter and bends way too easily. I wish the microheli stuff wasn't so hit or miss.
Seems most on hf do not like the 130x MH parts everyone using Rakon
epoweredrc is offline Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Old Sep 23, 2012, 07:27 PM
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Sep 2007
372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine2501 View Post
Hmmm, mine chattered from day one until it went out last week. Since there are no tail servos available, I did the DS-35 substitute and have no more chattering. Do you have any idea why that is?

Bob
Willyboy is offline Find More Posts by Willyboy
Old Sep 23, 2012, 08:42 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,768 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyboy View Post
Hmmm, mine chattered from day one until it went out last week. Since there are no tail servos available, I did the DS-35 substitute and have no more chattering. Do you have any idea why that is?

Bob
Got any pics? Like to see how you mounted it thanks
Old Sep 23, 2012, 09:15 PM
2 seconds from crashing
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyboy View Post

Bob
I would think it is either due to a larger center pulse width or larger deadband when compared to stock
indoorheli is offline Find More Posts by indoorheli
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FPV - DRQ250 and a little speed
Old Sep 23, 2012, 09:18 PM
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc View Post
Seems most on hf do not like the 130x MH parts everyone using Rakon
Those look like good parts...the only problem is that Rakon doesn't have the tail shaft with hub... :-\
Old Sep 23, 2012, 09:50 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,768 Posts
Quote:
Those look like good parts...the only problem is that Rakon doesn't have the tail shaft with hub... :-\
Oh you said tail shaft, i didnt know anyone had tail shafts except stock. Im sure more ppl will come out with more parts
Old Sep 23, 2012, 10:00 PM
United States, CA, Menlo Park
Joined Nov 2005
391 Posts
Quote:
I might go with the MH 'hardened steel' tail rotor shaft...IF it is an improvement over stock.
Also note that Wiskey reports that MicroHeli tail shaft isn't interchangeable with stock tail shaft:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=4481
ifoguy is online now Find More Posts by ifoguy
Old Sep 23, 2012, 11:18 PM
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Feb 2012
271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburn View Post

The MH tail pitch slider is great. I cannot believe you guys are able to fly this heli with the stock pitch slider. I was literally going through them after 1 - 3 flights.. they would instantly bust on me after a few hard pitch pumps/tic tocs.

After i got the MH one, I no longer have any problems with this heli except the tail blades bust after 25 or so flights.
And of course when this happens.. the heli falls out of the sky, one of the tail gears strips, and some other parts break.

Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem? Or am I once again, the only unlucky one with the tail blades flinging off.
They just get looser and looser from rubbing agains the bolt until they finally bust.
It sounds like you have a vibration problem, the stock slider doesnt break from normal use but if the tail has a vibe it will snap the pin off the bottom of the slider. a vibe could cause the blades to break too.

I have about 200 flights on a stock slider and tail blades but this heli has no spool up vibes.

On the other hand, I bought one that had a spool up vibe and it tossed a tail blade and broke the slider pin in a matter of minutes..lol
liduno is offline Find More Posts by liduno