SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:00 PM
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Feb 2012
271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sertav View Post
Too much "teen angst"...it just dragged on and on... I did want to see how little Adama became BSG CDR Adama, though, but they never got there.
That was definitely one of the main hooks for me too.

Quote:
Oh, yes... That Asian one was on fire!
She makes me sweat..lol
liduno is offline Find More Posts by liduno
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:03 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
1,090 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by liduno View Post
That was definitely one of the main hooks for me too.

She makes me sweat..lol
One thing I never got about BSG was how an O-5 CDR was CO, but had an O-6 COL for an XO on the ship...
sertav is offline Find More Posts by sertav
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:10 PM
Joined Feb 2012
271 Posts
Quote:
One thing I never got about BSG was how an O-5 CDR was CO, but had an O-6 COL for an XO on the ship...
If I remember correctly wasn't Tye off trying to drink himself to death and Adama offered him the job?
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:20 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
1,090 Posts
Quote:
If I remember correctly wasn't Tye off trying to drink himself to death and Adama offered him the job?
COL Tigh? Don't remember that, but it's been a long time and I only watched the series once.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:29 PM
Joined Feb 2012
271 Posts
Quote:
COL Tigh? Don't remember that, but it's been a long time and I only watched the series once.
There were webisodes too, they filled in some of the blanks during the off seasons. I might have seen it there.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:43 PM
United States, NJ, Manville
Joined May 2006
1,578 Posts
I have a good suggestion.....How about you little boys take yourselves to the off topic thread...
skizziks is offline Find More Posts by skizziks
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:47 PM
Joined Feb 2012
271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skizziks View Post
I have a good suggestion.....How about you little boys take yourselves to the off topic thread...
Damn kicked out of a thread I started..lol

Have you read this thread, it's been off topic from the beginning
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:50 PM
Joined Feb 2012
271 Posts
P.S Calling someone a ''little boy'' on the internet is kinda childish.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 01:04 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
1,090 Posts
Quote:
Howz 'bout youz go start anudda thread, eh?

And, what exactly IS it that you want to see on the 130 X that hasn't already been said a THOUSAND times?
Old Jul 31, 2012, 01:05 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
1,090 Posts
Quote:
There were webisodes too, they filled in some of the blanks during the off seasons. I might have seen it there.
Ah, first I've even heard about those. I'll have to see if I can find them.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 01:32 PM
United States, NJ, Manville
Joined May 2006
1,578 Posts
sertav please stop portraying yourself as something you are not....We call people like you arrogant newbs....I don't think you have purchased anything above a 450 sized helicopter...When you have more experience than me in the RC field than you can talk...I come on this web site because I am a technician and it is my job...A little more I know about a heli the better service I can do for my customers...yes...That is right...I work for a Hobby store owned by Airfoilz they also own the web site called CNC Zone...I have fixed and built more planes and helicopters in the last 4 years than most people do in their lives...I am just giving you heads up on who you are talking to....I have to go to work now...I have a few helis to fix on the schedule..
skizziks is offline Find More Posts by skizziks
Old Jul 31, 2012, 01:37 PM
Joined Feb 2012
271 Posts
Quote:
sertav please stop portraying yourself as something you are not....We call people like you arrogant newbs....I don't think you have purchased anything above a 450 sized helicopter...When you have more experience than me in the RC field than you can talk...I come on this web site because I am a technician and it is my job...A little more I know about a heli the better service I can do for my customers...yes...That is right...I work for a Hobby store owned by Airfoilz they also own the web site called CNC Zone...I have fixed and built more planes and helicopters in the last 4 years than most people do in their lives...I am just giving you heads up on who you are talking to....I have to go to work now...I have a few helis to fix on the schedule..
There's the kettle calling the pot arrogant..lol
Old Jul 31, 2012, 01:38 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
1,090 Posts
Quote:
sertav please stop portraying yourself as something you are not....We call people like you arrogant newbs....I don't think you have purchased anything above a 450 sized helicopter...When you have more experience than me in the RC field than you can talk...I come on this web site because I am a technician and it is my job...A little more I know about a heli the better service I can do for my customers...yes...That is right...I work for a Hobby store owned by Airfoilz they also own the web site called CNC Zone...I have fixed and built more planes and helicopters in the last 4 years than most people do in their lives...I am just giving you heads up on who you are talking to....I have to go to work now...I have a few helis to fix on the schedule..[/B]
Like I care about your so-called "bio". We can make stuff up, too...

Also, do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain? You should put that in there.

Oh, and ANSWER my question above about what it is you think is soooo important about the 130 X that hasn't already been covered ad infinitum. And, specifically, how it relates to you obviously being so "offended" at some OT conversation...involving the very person who STARTED this thread...
Last edited by sertav; Jul 31, 2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 01:39 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
1,090 Posts
Quote:
There's the kettle calling the pot arrogant..lol
Booyah!
Old Jul 31, 2012, 01:45 PM
United States, CA, Sebastopol
Joined Dec 2010
7,502 Posts
Quote:
Once in a while there's a post that needs to be framed as an example...
erkq is offline Find More Posts by erkq