HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bcucoach2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 07:19 PM
United States, MI, Monroe
Joined Feb 2011
125 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Sold
Taboo GT DLG BNF $460 SHIPPED Conus

Purchased couple of months ago, but it's just not for me. I'm spoiled by powered gliders.

Swindell tail set (rudder and ele). This DLG is equipped with JR 285 servos on rudder and elev, Hyperion DS09 on ailerons plus has a Paul Daniels voltage regulator and Hyperion 320 mah lipo. Includes switch jack, ballast, and a Spektrum 6255 Carbon Fuse Rx. Original tail feathers included.
DLG setup for RH thrower... Tail has been glued/repaired as shown in pics.

Wing is setup for top drive.

In very nice shape & Flys Great!

Reposted to show shipping available.
bcucoach2 is offline Find More Posts by bcucoach2
Last edited by bcucoach2; Apr 11, 2012 at 08:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 11, 2012, 07:55 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,452 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
You might consider offering it up there in the for sale at Toledo thread... You could just meet up with a guy there at the show. I've sold planes that way a couple of times and I don't live as close as you do.

It's just a thought....

Mike
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
Old Apr 11, 2012, 08:05 PM
Joined Feb 2011
125 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz View Post
You might consider offering it up there in the for sale at Toledo thread... You could just meet up with a guy there at the show. I've sold planes that way a couple of times and I don't live as close as you do.

It's just a thought....

Mike
Still pretty new out here... I didn't realize there was such a thread, thanks Mike! I'll get right on it!
Old Apr 11, 2012, 08:26 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,452 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
Good luck! If it doesn't work out maybe you'll come up to the GDSHS contest and we can help you out with that DLG. They are pretty low key events so don't worry about the word contest. It's all just fun flying with a timer.
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
Old Apr 11, 2012, 08:35 PM
Joined Feb 2011
125 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz View Post
Good luck! If it doesn't work out maybe you'll come up to the GDSHS contest and we can help you out with that DLG. They are pretty low key events so don't worry about the word contest. It's all just fun flying with a timer.
That actually sounds pretty fun :-) I will keep that in mind for sure! Thank you!
Old Apr 11, 2012, 11:26 PM
Louisville, Colorado
Joined Oct 2007
316 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Sending you a PM, assuming that Mr. Wiz hasn't convinced you to hold onto this guy after all.
CatBird is offline Find More Posts by CatBird
Old Apr 12, 2012, 07:54 AM
Joined Jan 2008
4,415 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I chimed in before, I'll chime in again: this looks like a great deal for a beginner. Taboos are just too good and durable. This one sure looks better than the two I let go a year or so ago. Mine had sure been to the wars, but they still flew really, really well.

Yours, Greg
glidermang is offline Find More Posts by glidermang
Old Apr 13, 2012, 06:19 AM
Joined Feb 2011
125 Posts
Sold! Thanks for looking!
Closed Thread