HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 29, 2012, 09:28 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
basicly all aftermarkett parts for the sct/ rally fit other than suttle chassis changes , body and tires .
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2012, 10:11 PM View Post
xplr50
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. Show it to me anyway.
Old May 05, 2012, 10:27 AM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
^^^^ lets face it the above post is clearly spam and for their offspring where the heck is this dude from any how it shall be reported to the mods for clogging up this thread thanks.
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
Old Jun 07, 2012, 07:29 AM
From Russia with Love. To fly.
Russia, Moscow
Joined May 2008
42 Posts
I think Kyosho Mini-Z Buggy is good choice for indoor races

Mini-Z Buggy 4WD MB-010 with Micro Camera (2 min 7 sec)
mr_nd is offline Find More Posts by mr_nd
Old Jul 02, 2012, 11:52 AM
Joined Jun 2012
7 Posts
get a losi micro t, make it lighter with carbon fiber, get extended chassis from Integy.com, make a body and put some foam tires on it and...
trentbmx95 is offline Find More Posts by trentbmx95
Old Jul 02, 2012, 02:02 PM
Joined Feb 2004
103 Posts
Nice car. I just saw your post in the pancar body thread with more pics. We use the BRP wedge body (BRP BRP711 Micro-T Wedge Body) but yours looks better.
Evil Twin is offline Find More Posts by Evil Twin
Last edited by Evil Twin; Jul 02, 2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 03:58 PM
Jakarta, Neo Batavia
Joined Dec 2009
3 Posts
i have many kind of micros from various worldwide brand, every brand have lilbit something better than another.
but on some reason mini-z is above all.
many 3rd party part support, the most owned around earth, and many class.
there's racer 2WD, racer AWD (4WD), monster truck, suv, buggy, compact cars, even motorcycle and boats.

expensive? worth every penny i guess.

but for 4wd lover, too bad there's only 2 type: buggy and AWD chassis
palmflyer is offline Find More Posts by palmflyer
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:35 AM
Saskatoon, Canada
Joined Jan 2003
2,236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoulcrusher View Post
Hi everyone,

I was curious if anyone has reccomendations for indoor micro R/C cars. I am looking to race indoors in my basement on a say 8x10' track. I bought some used micro-T's to do this but I quickly got so annoyed with them I sold them. They are a pain to work on and the Differentials are really weak, they break rather easily.

any help would be great!

Thanks
An 8' x 10' track is more than enough to have a lot of fun with our new ZenWheels iPhone Controlled Micro Cars. You could actually have some competitive racing on a coffee table or kitchen table with these:

http://www.zenwheels.com

They have a really smooth throttle and steering enabling you to have precision driving fun on a small scale. There are lots of small cars out there, but I found that the smaller you go, the less control you have, so when we made these we went for superior throttle control at slow speeds. This means we don't get to do much drifiting or burnouts, but when you are driving on a tabletop, you have plenty enough speed to get into trouble and driver skill is really important. It takes some skills to drive these well, but they are certainly capable, so check em out. They are so small you can carry one in your pocket and do timed autocross laps on a restaurant table! They are quiet too so you won't be bothering the next table even! It think you might find them very amusing! At least I hope so, because we make em!

The app is free to download from the app store - search for ZenWheels and you should find it, or search for Plantraco on there, and it will come up also. You can try out all the interfaces even if you don't have the car yet, and it's easy to order the car from our website.
Plantraco is offline Find More Posts by Plantraco
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Plantraco; Oct 10, 2012 at 01:42 AM.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 01:29 PM
Joined Jul 2011
92 Posts
The losi 1/24 micros work pretty good. Here's a makeshift track I setup in the house.

Losi 1/24 Rally, Living Room Racing (0 min 37 sec)
staley is offline Find More Posts by staley
Old Nov 01, 2012, 03:50 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,727 Posts
and the The Kyosho dNano is rare and really expensive... but they are 1/43 scale, fast, great handling, timing system built into the car, 2.4Ghz, optional Gyro for better handling... tons of options and VERY scale

The Plantracos are less expensive, and have proportional steering and throttle, and a timing system... maybe not as scale, but they CAN be fun...
Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2
Old Nov 05, 2012, 08:21 PM
Brazil, SC, Brusque
Joined Aug 2012
59 Posts
I vote for losi Micros!
I have a Micro DT and highroller, they are great if you have a carpet track since they are 2wd. And the are 1/36
I have too a Micro Rally 1/24 4wd, it handle sure better.

thanks!
Artur Fischer is offline Find More Posts by Artur Fischer
Old Feb 07, 2013, 05:43 AM
I am GBLynden
United States, WA, Lynden
Joined Mar 2011
3,235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by staley View Post
The losi 1/24 micros work pretty good. Here's a makeshift track I setup in the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZwaBGZ15i4
That is awesome! I need to try to make something like that in my place.

So my vote is for the one I own and drive with a lot of passion. I also roll it all of the time, hence the antenna how it is:

Losi 1/36 Micro Desert Truck Review and Run in HD (8 min 38 sec)

The driving part is near the end of the video.
GBLynden is offline Find More Posts by GBLynden