SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 11, 2012, 05:25 AM
welch
Joined Sep 2011
36 Posts
Discussion
Ebay shop 's fees

Recently see many many Complaints from ebay sellers that all saying ebay 's fees too high to make a profit , seems many sellers left ebay away .

You guys ever run a ebay shop ? IF too high fees there to make a Profit , then where can we sell ?
welch is offline Find More Posts by welch
Old Apr 11, 2012, 07:50 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
The monthly "store" fee, in addition to all the other fees made me shut down my online store about 3 years ago. I'm sure it's worse now. It's still a great place to sell, in general 25% of my sales went to the listing, final value, and pp fees, and sometimes shipping on smaller stuff. Still a heck of a lot cheaper than rent at a store!

This is by far the best place to sell RC stuff, and can't beat the fees here right? Craigslist is also another great place to sell.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Apr 15, 2012, 08:01 PM
United States, IN, Mooresville
Joined Feb 2008
320 Posts
Craigslist is a good free option, the only down side is the spam mail you get from all over he globe!
fatcat1 is offline Find More Posts by fatcat1
Old Apr 18, 2012, 03:16 AM
welch
Joined Sep 2011
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
The monthly "store" fee, in addition to all the other fees made me shut down my online store about 3 years ago. I'm sure it's worse now. It's still a great place to sell, in general 25% of my sales went to the listing, final value, and pp fees, and sometimes shipping on smaller stuff. Still a heck of a lot cheaper than rent at a store!

This is by far the best place to sell RC stuff, and can't beat the fees here right? Craigslist is also another great place to sell.

I have had the Plan to sell something on ebay Month ago , But see many people quit their ebay business and see their reasons . Wonn't try ebay anymore .
Old Apr 18, 2012, 03:16 AM
welch
Joined Sep 2011
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcat1 View Post
Craigslist is a good free option, the only down side is the spam mail you get from all over he globe!

How about above website 's traffic ?