HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mandevil, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 05:22 AM
Joined Jun 2011
114 Posts
Discussion
No flying, new TX

So this is second week of no flying. The last time I forgot to take wing spar with me, this time it was too windy. Too bad.

During the last week I received new radio, the SkyFly FS-TH9X (from Giant Cod, really quick delivery). I am little underwhelmed, the quality isn't that great (the display glass fell off, the battery compartment cannot be closed with AA batteries, the original software has lot of limitations). I switch the TX to mode 1 and used the AA battery cage connector to attach LiPol 2500 mAh TX battery. The last mod to do is, of course, to flash ER9X software. But I cannot really do this myself as I a) don't have the ISP programmer and b) I really don't know how to solder the cable necessary for the flashing. Therefore I'll use the service of more experienced guy to do this.
mandevil is offline Find More Posts by mandevil
to remove ads between posts