HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 11, 2012, 12:06 AM
*Noted Nerd*
United States, OR, Sandy
Joined Jul 2004
662 Posts
Suggestion
Move the Hobby King threads?

Instead of having two forums full of people complaining about and arguing about Hobby King and each other, can they all be in the same forum? If every thread in the vendor section about Hobby King were moved to the United Hobbies/Hobby King forum, then the vendor forum would still be a good place to find out about OTHER vendors. Good or bad. I subscribe to the vendor forum, not the UH/HK one.

I suppose I am guilty of posting in both back when I still cared. I am done with HK and I don't care what anyone else thinks of them good or not. Obviously I'm not saying get rid of all of it, but can't it be in it's own forum which already exists? That way they can go at it just like LTUP and those of us who do not care can choose to not subscribe or read anything or care. Just like LTUP. People can drop in and read and fight anytime they wish to. Maybe it's just me.

Forgive me if this has been suggested before and has not been done for whatever reason there may be.

I have found some good alternate vendors by reading in the vendor forum, and have an idea of a few possible to stay away from. Hard to do with all that noise in there that already exists elsewhere.

Thanks.

-Craig
Oregon Craig is offline Find More Posts by Oregon Craig
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 11, 2012, 09:01 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,492 Posts
Great idea.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator