HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 10, 2012, 11:43 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Apr 2010
27 Posts
Help!
TopFLite GE Mustang WIng Replacement

Have the GE Mustang (65 inch span). Kit is about 16 years old and I built it about two years ago. Looks good and flies (well flew!!) well. Recently the motor cut on takeoff and the series of errors on my part resulted in a busted wing. Due to the age of the balsa it snapped rather than splitting. SO I need a new wing. Have tried to contact TopFlite for advise but no response yet (10 days).
Can anyone tell me whether the ARF replacement wing kit will fit the kit version fuselage. If it does I will but one, strip it and cover to match fuselage.
teepee54 is offline Find More Posts by teepee54
to remove ads between posts