Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 10, 2012, 08:57 PM
USA, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2003
738 Posts
Discussion
servo connector -what type

I have a new HItec 425BB that I bought a few years ago. I got it out and installed it in a plane. The servo would not work. I comparted the wiring and on my JR the red is in the middle and the black and brown on the outside. On this servo the red and brown were on the outsideand the black in the middle. I did notice that the plug went in the Rx hard. Anyone know what type of radio is set up this way. The box says S jr/hitec on it. I am thinking somehow the servo got packaged wrong.

Thanks
skylane42 is offline Find More Posts by skylane42
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2012, 09:21 PM
Joined Aug 2002
5,808 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylane42 View Post
I have a new HItec 425BB that I bought a few years ago. I got it out and installed it in a plane. The servo would not work. I comparted the wiring and on my JR the red is in the middle and the black and brown on the outside. On this servo the red and brown were on the outsideand the black in the middle. I did notice that the plug went in the Rx hard. Anyone know what type of radio is set up this way. The box says S jr/hitec on it. I am thinking somehow the servo got packaged wrong. Thanks
Wired for the early type Sanwa (aka Airtronics) receivers.
Until say seven years ago, Hitec servo were available with standard S-01 for Hitec & JR,
Fut "J" and old time Sanwa leads - now all standardised to the S-01.
Servo - Wiring Diagrams = use with other brand RX. - refer last diagram

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 07:18 AM
USA, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2003
738 Posts
thanks Alan
skylane42 is offline Find More Posts by skylane42