HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 05, 2012, 07:57 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,839 Posts
You know I'll be there late. I aint driving 6.5 hours up there for nothin!

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2012, 10:07 PM
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Aug 2011
40 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you Laine... Larry , you know I'll be there Friday mid morning after I get off work @ 0600.

Hey Laine, IM me the price for the combat thingy so I have enough $$ for ya..

See ya there..
Phillipc is offline Find More Posts by Phillipc
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:19 AM
Joined Aug 2011
40 Posts
It's TENNESSEE ELECTRIC FUN FLY time in TULLAHOMA !!!

It's here. Our weekend for all electron burning aircraft to do their thing!! I hope you made plans to be there ! We have all types of activities lined up. Eats for us (I hope y'all like Road-Kill meat balls! ) Someone said they taste like chicken... I think it was a chicken! lol..

Come on and join us for fun times, food, Good flying days, Good flying Nights, Fellowship, prizes, and awards...

C Ya there !

Phillip

If it is electric, come fly it!
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:35 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,839 Posts
Phillip, it wont let me PM you. No worries, we'll get it all worked out man. See you tonight. We should pull in around 9PM. Just in time to get a night flight or two in.

Got a couple questions for you though. PM me your phone number, or PM me and I'll send you mine.

Laine.
Old Sep 09, 2012, 10:04 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Joined Feb 2005
7,839 Posts
Just got home fellas. What a great event! Kristy and I had a ball, just like every time we come up there. Great job and we'll try to see you next year.

Laine.
Old Sep 09, 2012, 11:10 PM
Team 3DHS
Nashville , Tennessee
Joined Jan 2009
5,470 Posts
I am back at college and I had a great time. I really enjoyed hanging out with everyone and flying.

I will be back next year for sure.
wamsy55 is online now Find More Posts by wamsy55
Old Sep 09, 2012, 11:49 PM
Joined Aug 2011
40 Posts
Great! I'm glad Laine that you and Kristy made it home safe and glad that you guys had a good time. Thank you guys for taking the trip up and even though the weather sucked on Saturday morning and it held back our attendance, we had a successful and more of a personal event. And thanks for taking the hike into the weeds with me after my quad. Lol
I look forward to the next event where I can relax...unwind.. cut loose... We are having a ball with the "Cudas" super little planes...
Until next time ...take care
Wamsy .. back to studies and thank you for coming down and braving the weather too.. and another hike into the weeds after yet another downed plane after midnight (not yours tho).. I swear that there is a pattern forming.. Lol.. you're awesome man .. Thanks again and look for pics on our Facebook page ...
I'll see you in knoxville in 3 ...
Phillip
Old Sep 11, 2012, 08:34 AM
Joined Nov 2011
214 Posts
Had a great time as usual for a CAF event, and we got to see who all the die hards are that wont let a little bit of water from the sky keep them away. Great flying and some awesome food. Definitely going to have to get a night flyer going soon.

Laine, it was a pleasure man, really nice to see someone taking the time to help everyone out like you do, and all your cool scratch built stuff. I should have taken you up on the offer to fly Norman just so I could say that I did :P. The Barracuda was as bad ass as I expected despite the batt issues, maybe next time we will get to see it run all out.
Hopefully I can make SEFF next year and bug you both again :P

Will surely be at TEFF in 2013, and maybe I will actually have planes not get broken the day before/of the event next time.

-Tim
Arkole Blake is offline Find More Posts by Arkole Blake
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Blue Angels