SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 10, 2012, 01:37 AM
United States, WA, Olympia
Joined Dec 2010
93 Posts
Discussion
Great Planes .60 Size Cosmic Wind Minnow Custom for Sale

Here are some pics of my Great Planes .60 Minnow I am selling. I know this is an electric thread, but I figured some of you folks might be nitro guys as well. And, you are all high performance and/or race fans. Paint and covering are completely custom. Motor is OS .91 Four Stroke, all Hi-Tec Servos, and a 2000mah RX Battery included. Airplane has 5 total flights. Only selling to get into bigger gas powered models. This is truely a one of a kind aircraft, as these kits are discontinued, and you won't ever see one in these colors. Airplane is Harley Orange and black overall. Brushed aluminum numbers. Pilot custom painted to match, and sitting in scale location. Bottom of aircraft is Harley Orange with Carbon Fiber Checkers. I am asking $1,000 or best offer. Don't be affraid to PM me with offers. I am a reasonable guy.

Tom Strom Jr.
flyboy23e is online now Find More Posts by flyboy23e
to remove ads between posts