HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 09, 2012, 02:48 PM
Joined Dec 2003
530 Posts
Alert
Copyright infringement

This is what he wrote to me when I called him on selling my copyrighted plans. He also sells MAN, MA, RCM, FM, etc copyrighted plans as well. EBAY is hopefully taking care of him. Goes by the handle "unclewillies" KnightFlyer, etc.
HE SEEMS TO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT PLAN, HE ONLY SELLS OTHER PEOPLE'S PLANS!!!!!!

Please do not support this vendor! He has over 11,000 feedbacks - that must be less than the number of other people's work he has sold????????????? If he only make $5 per set of plans ----$50,000 for nothing of his!!!!!!!! He was forced to stop selling hard copies and probably was too much work to print and mail hardcopies, so now he will send an email with an electronic copy for $4????????

The caretaker of this forum may withdraw this because of "unclewillies" William Miller's profanity
***********************************Reply to my EBAY "member reported"
I have canelled this listing as requested, NOT because I had too. Your a good draftsman, BUT your dumber than a box of rocks. I can tell you have fried every f****ing brain cell on drugs. I reeived your email, BUT dumb a**, you never said what plan. I replyed, but never heared from you. You could have contacted me thru the eBay link for the purchase of the plan. Then I would know what plan you where refering too. But no, your too f***ing stupid to give me a clue. And you drive? Thats scarry. I hope you die soon. And take any offspring with you moron

fee-me is another one who sells other people's work!
vintagesailplnr is offline Find More Posts by vintagesailplnr
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2012, 08:47 AM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
3,410 Posts
Yes, sad and there are many more on at least Ebay.

I stopped reporting these to Ebay as Ebay does nothing about it.
Perhaps they would if the legal copyright holder would report it to Ebay.

Oh, there are also kit cutters that will cut a short or full kit of Uncle Willies plans and others.
jcstalls is online now Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 10, 2012, 01:41 PM
Joined Dec 2003
530 Posts
EBAY is .......?????

Hi:
I've been on the phone with EBAY for over two hours today - some listening to elevator music.

They are sending a formal report to the "security and trust teams?????" What ever that means.

I have my plans copyrighted, so they are at least "paying lip service" to me at this point.

If others would report "unclewillies" or "myunclewillies" at this time EBAY is keeping a record of complaints.

They have collecting "reporting emails" for at least a year attached to this "report"

Bottom Line - nothing will happen - he has made EBAY a lot of money on the EBAY fees for the 22,000 items, just on one of his accounts.

Oh well probably waste of time ------- just the sad state of affairs in the USofA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcstalls View Post

I keep this list updated as things happen.
Cheers
Jim

Oh, there are also kit cutters that will cut a short or full kit of Uncle Willies plans and others.
vintagesailplnr is offline Find More Posts by vintagesailplnr
Old Apr 10, 2012, 02:02 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
3,410 Posts
Sure, I'll help out a little Jim.

Ideas: Perhaps have a list of your plans and possible ID offenders on Ebay.

You could also add a page on your site like "Wanted. Dread or Aleve" (misspelled on purpose), or the like.

I would think it would be too hard to list the listings, as most have a short ending time.

Also, if I may, it is especially sad for you as you in an autistic way, have several Free plans to share and download.

Jared
jcstalls is online now Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jcstalls; Apr 10, 2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 11:27 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2010
266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcstalls View Post

Ebay itself is a SCAM! Look how they FORCE you to use their company, paypal, to exchange money for auction goods!

I worked in the Paypal office off Shea in Scottsdale for a few months and I can tell you that they are all A-1 Grade A** Holes! And the two companies DO share the same buildings! Just a couple isle over from me as a paypal contractor, there were ebay employees ... self centered and narcissistic to the end! They way their public facing attitude to you and I is the same as they do to themselves internally ... why hasn't state attorney generals sued ebay/paypal over their obvious anti-trust issues I just don't know.

Too bad yahoo-auctions went away

Gambler
RCGambler is offline Find More Posts by RCGambler
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)