HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Garret H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 09, 2012, 12:17 AM
USA, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Sep 2007
1,940 Posts
Trader Rating: 197
Wanted
Looking for a TopSky Mini or Super Mini

Looking for a TopSky Super Mini (preferred) or regular Mini. Please PM me if you have one you are looking to sell!

Thanks,
Garret
Garret H is offline Find More Posts by Garret H
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 09, 2012, 12:17 PM
Colorado Springs, CO
Joined Dec 2010
116 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I believe that Skip Miller Models has both of them in stock and its just a short drive for you!

I love my Mini Topsky - it's amazing on the slope as well!
Rookie
WH Rookie is offline Find More Posts by WH Rookie
Old Apr 09, 2012, 12:43 PM
USA, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Sep 2007
1,940 Posts
Trader Rating: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by WH Rookie View Post
I believe that Skip Miller Models has both of them in stock and its just a short drive for you!

I love my Mini Topsky - it's amazing on the slope as well!
Rookie
Yeah, I noticed that. Thanks. I was hoping someone might have one all assembled they were looking to get rid of.

How does it do with just rudder? Do you think the Super Mini is worth the extra money and weight to have ailerons?

Garret
Garret H is offline Find More Posts by Garret H
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 11, 2012, 05:12 PM
Colorado Springs, CO
Joined Dec 2010
116 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garret H View Post
Yeah, I noticed that. Thanks. I was hoping someone might have one all assembled they were looking to get rid of.

How does it do with just rudder? Do you think the Super Mini is worth the extra money and weight to have ailerons?

Garret
I've never flown a Super Mini so I can't comment. I have a Mini Topsky and I love it. I've been sloping it lately and it is an amazing little plane. It does all I ned it to on the slope in light winds. I've been thinking of cutting ailerons in a spare wing I have... but that would be down the road a while. If I were to speculate though, I'd guess it would handle fine with ailerons and elevator.

The build is not that difficult and I learned a lot - particularly since I crashed it a bunch when I first got it - so I was more able to fix everything. Perhaps Skip Miller has a built one... or might know someone who can help.

Best of luck!

Rookie
WH Rookie is offline Find More Posts by WH Rookie