Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by grantman54, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 08, 2012, 11:04 PM
Joined Feb 2009
47 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Air Hogs Lot of planes CHEAP

Hey, I want all of this gone by the end of the week. I am selling it as a complete package for 50$ (I pay shipping). What you see in the pic is what you get (except I think I have another controller around for the green aeroace).

The Yellow F-18 flys but was pulling a direction last time I flew. Comes with two sets of landing gear.
The Green Aero Ace has had its electronics replaced and was just something I messed around with. It does fly but not well.
The ornithropter flies great.
The other white indoor flier flies great but is missing one plastic leg (landing thing).
Both helis run but dont fly great if I remember. Just for parts.
I have at least one extra motor and all the other parts u see.

All electronics are working and at the very least could be used for parts.

I am looking for 50$ total. I will pay for shipping.
grantman54 is offline Find More Posts by grantman54
Last edited by grantman54; Apr 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts