Closed Thread
Old Apr 08, 2012, 04:49 AM
No Longer Active
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Discussion
Tarot ZYX Flybarless

I thought I'd create this thread to all those ZYX owners out there or soon to be owners. Post what ever you want here guys just don't tell people what they can or should do with their hobby. If you're a control freak or you have no empathy on people who have just crashed their helis, please go to helifreak as that is the place where all the control freaks are. But if you love this hobby and want to share the experience with everyone else, you are more than welcome to post here. Post what ever you want. It's a free forum, this is what I love about this RCG no control freaks! Well not that many anyways.
pitchp is offline Find More Posts by pitchp
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 08, 2012, 04:50 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
I really can't wait to get my zyx I'm just seeing soo many flight videos of it, i'm just liking it more and more!

Tarot zyx PROTOS500 (0 min 56 sec)
Old Apr 08, 2012, 05:31 AM
Joined Aug 2011
327 Posts
I'm still considering if to get this for pro clone with or without flybar.
But still struggling if to get HK 250 clone.
Tovin is offline Find More Posts by Tovin
Old Apr 08, 2012, 07:44 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
yep i've heard it's not that easy to configure. keep at it, configure it i'm sure you will get there. If you still having problems with your 250 when i get mine hopefully i will know by then.

When I get mine I'll try and make a video of this gyro on the 250 heli, seems like there are several people having trouble setting this gyro up.

Zeropitch made a video on the 250, but i think he had problems aswell.
Last edited by pitchp; Apr 08, 2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old Apr 08, 2012, 07:52 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Tarot ZYX-s !! on a 700!

Tarot ZYX-S_T-REX700E.mp4 (3 min 5 sec)
Old Apr 08, 2012, 04:14 PM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
more 700 action with the tarot zyx-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKgKw...1&feature=plcp
Old Apr 08, 2012, 04:33 PM
Mildly Confused
UK
Joined Oct 2008
1,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
I really can't wait to get my zyx I'm just seeing soo many flight videos of it, i'm just liking it more and more!
Well for sure you're going to be happy when you get it, once you've set it up of course. It's easy enough to do, even just using the Tx as I did. Just follow the book of words and away you go. It had to be easy or I wouldn't have been able to do it.
Have you ordered one yet?
Paul 1968 is offline Find More Posts by Paul 1968
Old Apr 08, 2012, 04:43 PM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul 1968 View Post
Well for sure you're going to be happy when you get it, once you've set it up of course. It's easy enough to do, even just using the Tx as I did. Just follow the book of words and away you go. It had to be easy or I wouldn't have been able to do it.
Have you ordered one yet?
I already ordered 4 tail servos, and 15 cyclic servos, that's coming in the mail, just waiting on my hobby budget to come back up again, my rc truck is killing it atm. But once that's done, I'll be ordering 8 tarots.
Old Apr 09, 2012, 02:51 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
oh man these boys in thai are really furious hardcore 3D pilots. God I wish i was like them.

zyx@อ.บรรเลง (3 min 23 sec)
Old Apr 09, 2012, 04:38 AM
Joined Apr 2011
244 Posts
I love mine and at the price it can't be beat, but just struggling a bit with my trex 500 tarot conversion. The trex 450 went extremely well and it was dead easy to set up, it flies very well and is much improved over the FB version. I will be reviewing the whole set up on the 500 today as its raining in my area of the uk.
Busher is offline Find More Posts by Busher
Old Apr 09, 2012, 05:02 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
I hope the Tarot ZYX does really well on the 250, as i'm planning to have several 250 FBLs. I'm keeping a watchful eye for any Tarot 250 FBL videos hopefully with a close up of the tarot zyx prior to flight, some hard 3d hopefully. It's good to see the tarot performing really well on the bigger birds, just hope it does well on the 250 too.
Old Apr 09, 2012, 03:36 PM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
this is really kool from the boys in thai. Tandem ZYX

zxy@best VS อ.บรรเลง.avi (5 min 15 sec)
Old Apr 10, 2012, 02:24 PM
Joined Aug 2011
327 Posts
This is really crazy, I won't dare try this at so close doing 3D with another 450.
I always do solo flying for 3D, or just normal flying if another 450 is flying at the scene.
Accident could happened if both collided, the blades will be a deadly weapons.
Someone could get hurt at close distance.
Be safe rather than sorry.
Tovin is offline Find More Posts by Tovin
Old Apr 10, 2012, 07:47 PM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
yep same here, i wouldn't do the tandem either. Too dangerous, but it looks good when the pros do it. It just entertaining to watch, but not to actually do
Old Apr 10, 2012, 08:16 PM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
sorry guys I know you are enjoying these videos. but it's been requested by my friend david, that the zyx should be as one, it's ok guys the videos will still keep on coming on coming in the Original ZYX thread. Hope you can all join us there. I apologize for any inconvenience.

pitchp

Close Thread!
Closed Thread