HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 07, 2012, 06:03 PM
Coaxial to CP? *shrugs*
United States, CA, Laguna Niguel
Joined Nov 2011
949 Posts
Discussion
Most ridiculous / no expense spared mCP X?

As the title states, I'm looking for the most ridiculous, balanced, no expense spared, head turning mCP X out there...

A few names that come to mind are lift bag (Mind boggling 2s & 3s powered monsters) and DudeInMyrtleBeach (detail oriented, perfectly balanced builds), but I wanted to start a thread to get everyones opinion and input. I'm sure there are a lot of names and builds I am missing, and I can't wait to see and hear about them.

Please post up pictures, specs, details, and any other information describing the attention to detail and uniqueness of a given build. I hope liftbag and DudeInMytleBeach post up as well, because they are certainly worthy contenders.

Let the insanity begin...

-Shane
ShaneXman is online now Find More Posts by ShaneXman
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 07, 2012, 06:08 PM
Joined Jan 2012
9 Posts
This should be interesting. Taking a seat. I doubt my 915 would qualify for ridiculous but im planning a 2s build one of these days.
new bee is offline Find More Posts by new bee