SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 28, 2012, 03:51 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,684 Posts
Wouldn't mind that in white. Then we can mod to glow the entire TX for some night time eye candy.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2012, 09:52 PM
United States, MO, Springfield
Joined Jul 2010
3,520 Posts
man if Apple can a ban on Samsung phones for look and feel i think Horizon has a great case on HK now could only hope they get this thing pulled from the market
that is a total clone of a DX6i
Elios000 is offline Find More Posts by Elios000
Old Oct 28, 2012, 10:05 PM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Oct 2011
253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elios000 View Post
man if Apple can a ban on Samsung phones for look and feel i think Horizon has a great case on HK now could only hope they get this thing pulled from the market
There is nothing that is similar between the DX6i and the T-SIX other than they both use six channels
molond is offline Find More Posts by molond
Old Oct 28, 2012, 10:11 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,525 Posts
Besides, it looks more like a Dx8 to me.

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm just messing around. Dx8 is the first tx that came to mind though.
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:07 PM
This Calls for a Sexy Party
Minneapolis
Joined Sep 2010
639 Posts
the orange TX might be ugly, but it could be useful at time. I can't even remember how many times i put my TX down and somehow the darn thing disappear.
StewieRC is offline Find More Posts by StewieRC
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:40 PM
Crash Test Pilot
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Jul 2012
380 Posts
China does not abide nor play by the same rules as most do...patent infringement is not in their vocabulary...

Quote:
Levictus is offline Find More Posts by Levictus
Old Oct 29, 2012, 01:18 AM
Joined Sep 2002
247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levictus View Post
China does not abide nor play by the same rules as most do...patent infringement is not in their vocabulary...
Big corporations in America do the same thing. For example, the guy who invented the intermittent wipers had to take Ford to court for a decade or more to win. In the end, he said that it wasn't worth it but he persisted on principle.

There was also Sears who stole the invention of the pop off socket wrench. Same deal.

China learns from the west on how to do business, you see.

Next up is that China and a multitude of countries are doing direct deals to conduct trade to by-pass the American dollar. As that progresses, the US dollar will lose it's role as the world's reserve currency. When that happens, trillions of US dollars will come flooding back to the US causing hyperinflation.

Lots of bad guys around, China and Russia are two but do look in the mirror from time to time and learn a bit about the real history of the world.

A good place to start is www.whatreallyhappened.com
1705493 is offline Find More Posts by 1705493
Last edited by 1705493; Oct 29, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 01:34 AM
Joined Sep 2002
247 Posts
Meanwhile, if this Orange Tx IS a Spectrum clone, I'll buy two. Get while the getting's good. Cheap stuff from China will not last when the value,,, or rather the PERCEIVED value of the American dollar goes down the toilet. What would you expect with trillions of dollars being created out of thin air to bail out the banksters,,, who, by the way, are REALLY running things.

And don't kid yourself. What's NOT being made in China these days anyways?
Old Oct 29, 2012, 01:35 AM
FPV in Hawaii
United States, HI, Kailua
Joined Feb 2012
2,360 Posts
I look at this thread for news of the upcoming 9XR. If we could keep it a bit more on topic, I wouldn't have to wade through all these emails in hopes of getting the notification of stock I've been waiting for.
I've learned too much about ancient computers and world macroeconomics. I just want to hear about the 9XR. If there is no news, then there is nothing wrong with silence.
iskess is offline Find More Posts by iskess
Old Oct 29, 2012, 01:42 AM
Joined Sep 2002
247 Posts
A final note.

THIS is how serious things are getting. Yes, banksters is a play on the expression gangsters.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/maj...ury-2012-10-25
Old Oct 29, 2012, 01:55 AM
Joined Sep 2002
247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskess View Post
I look at this thread for news of the upcoming 9XR. If we could keep it a bit more on topic, I wouldn't have to wade through all these emails in hopes of getting the notification of stock I've been waiting for.
I've learned too much about ancient computers and world macroeconomics. I just want to hear about the 9XR. If there is no news, then there is nothing wrong with silence.
I agree with you,,, the trouble is, is that RCG doesn't always inform when a new post is up. Sometimes many pages go by before I get a notification.

AND, the seriousness of the world situation is SO dangerosu that we really ought to pay at least as much attention to that as we do to when a new Tx comes out.

Horizon advertise and allows you to pre-order. HK should do that too. I buy a lot from them and am getting fed up with no product support and very poor instructions. If they put out Spectrum clones, I'll get a few and this will allow me to buy more BNF from Horizon. They may lose out on some Tx sales but they'll gain on flying machine sales.

Some day, we won't be able to afford anything made in China. As I said, I'm getting mine while the getting's good.

Got to stock up on Li-pos though. Would putting them in the freezer for long term storage work?
Old Oct 29, 2012, 02:21 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Oct 2011
253 Posts
And while all this is happening the Australian dollar and British pound will keep going up, due to the near sightedness of American bankers and politicians. I love world economics!
molond is offline Find More Posts by molond
Old Oct 29, 2012, 07:42 AM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,782 Posts
How has 1705493 violated forum rules? By getting a bit off topic? Like that never happens. I'm just glad there are some others paying attention. Pm me, man!
shahram72 is online now Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:38 AM
United States, MA, Sutton
Joined Aug 2006
1,489 Posts
Looks like the DX-6 layout.... Orange RX's for DSM2 now this TX?
ducatirdr is offline Find More Posts by ducatirdr
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:28 PM
2 seconds from crashing
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,367 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirdr View Post
Looks like the DX-6 layout.... Orange RX's for DSM2 now this TX?

Do you guys have a dx6i? It doesnt look like my last one ..even if it was orange It looks more similar to my last dx8 but still a bit different. For starters it has four buttons for menu instead of two like the dx8 (not including roller) and it is missing a few other switches

I will get one of the six and the 9xr when they are released It will be nice to have a few beater tx's for travel, sim and BNF's. I have felt a little silly lately flying my BNF's with my dx18
indoorheli is offline Find More Posts by indoorheli
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by indoorheli; Oct 29, 2012 at 12:40 PM.