HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 21, 2013, 05:46 AM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott page View Post
For those that don't know, RCG has a great way to limit your exposure to those who seem to pull your chain. Click on the My RCGroups button in the top left. Then look for the "Edit my ignore list" and enter the handle of the person or persons that you just can't stomach any more.
It makes RCG much more pleasant.

thats good to know but honestly i crack up when these goofs get all wound tight its hilarious not bothersome
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 05:51 AM
Flying a Chipmunk in Portugal
NRW, Germany
Joined Sep 2010
2,895 Posts
Quote:
For those that don't know, RCG has a great way to limit your exposure to those who seem to pull your chain. Click on the My RCGroups button in the top left. Then look for the "Edit my ignore list" and enter the handle of the person or persons that you just can't stomach any more.
It makes RCG much more pleasant.

Hey Scott, that explains why I couldn't see your posts
Naa, I'm joking, you're a top person
jhsa is offline Find More Posts by jhsa
Old Jan 21, 2013, 05:58 AM
Tassie Electric, Heli, Glider
Hobart, Australia
Joined Oct 2002
2,357 Posts
Im still using xp pro and Companion9X runs fine on that. My tablet runs android ICS but havent tried it on that. Ive gone off windows and ios, cant beat open source!
ChrisJ800 is offline Find More Posts by ChrisJ800
Old Jan 21, 2013, 06:07 AM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJ800 View Post
Im still using xp pro and Companion9X runs fine on that. My tablet runs android ICS but havent tried it on that. Ive gone off windows and ios, cant beat open source!
i dont think it will work on android....maybe wrong
Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:58 AM
Joined Apr 2006
1,220 Posts
hello.. has any1 use a headtracker via square (Futaba) plug.. i have a DIY Headtracker by Dennis Frie..pls. post your setting..

thankz..
barok is offline Find More Posts by barok
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:01 AM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barok View Post
hello.. has any1 use a headtracker via square (Futaba) plug.. i have a DIY Headtracker by Dennis Frie..pls. post your setting..

thankz..
hey barok thats one dirty arse in your avatar lmao
Old Jan 21, 2013, 12:38 PM
KlonWarz
Joined Dec 2012
454 Posts
Price drop on 9X ??

I have a newbie question, and it's difficult to enter on page 295 of a discussion... lol

Apparently my old futaba and sanwa radios on 72mhz are not up to present standards and I should buy a new radio if I am going to get back into model flying...

IF the 9xr is new and improved, better, as they say, and offered at the $50 target price, will the 9x come down in price?
rusty case is offline Find More Posts by rusty case
Old Jan 21, 2013, 01:00 PM
Mark Harrison
USA, CA, Piedmont
Joined Jun 2010
1,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty case View Post
I have a newbie question, and it's difficult to enter on page 295 of a discussion... lol

Apparently my old futaba and sanwa radios on 72mhz are not up to present standards and I should buy a new radio if I am going to get back into model flying...

IF the 9xr is new and improved, better, as they say, and offered at the $50 target price, will the 9x come down in price?
I think they'll both stay at about that same range, but the 9xr doesn't come with a module and receiver. So there's actually about a $30-$50 difference, depending on what module you would get with the 9xr.

The Internet generally believes that when the 9xr-specific module is released by HK it will be at a higher price than the current non-module unit, but that the non-module unit will continue to be sold.
marhar is offline Find More Posts by marhar
Old Jan 21, 2013, 01:26 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:

agree with marhar if you look the 9x is almost same price with or without module. its all supply and demand and unless the market is just flooded with 9xr i highly highly doubt the 9x will get reduced at all and if it does it would be very little
Old Jan 21, 2013, 01:41 PM
KlonWarz
Joined Dec 2012
454 Posts
Thank you.
Obviously I am being overly hopeful! lol

Difficult to begin anew with a literal pile of gear that was once quite effective, yet is now dated. Oh well, ...

I've looked at the big names, who are indeed worthy of their reputation, and they are magnificent! Wow!

Even though I'll start out with foamies this time around I'd still like to have heli capability and in radio mixing capability, with channels for accessories. Price is driving me to the competition!

Now... the question is, should I try and beat the chinese new year, or just wait 'til it's over???

tnx again!
rc
rusty case is offline Find More Posts by rusty case
Old Jan 21, 2013, 01:56 PM
Belgium, Flemish Region, Oosterzele
Joined Dec 2001
5,393 Posts
Quote:
These colored switch nuts look really cool. What I'm wondering is if they have different diameters or different threads for all the different brands and models they have them for. If so, which would fit the 9x because I think I need some.
My orange JR version fits my 9X...Will post pic later
WimH is offline Find More Posts by WimH
Old Jan 21, 2013, 02:16 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Thank you.
Obviously I am being overly hopeful! lol

Difficult to begin anew with a literal pile of gear that was once quite effective, yet is now dated. Oh well, ...

I've looked at the big names, who are indeed worthy of their reputation, and they are magnificent! Wow!

Even though I'll start out with foamies this time around I'd still like to have heli capability and in radio mixing capability, with channels for accessories. Price is driving me to the competition!

Now... the question is, should I try and beat the chinese new year, or just wait 'til it's over???

tnx again!
rc
as long as u get an order in soon you should be ok but sooner the better
Old Jan 21, 2013, 02:17 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WimH View Post
ahhhh tx bling bling like to see it
Old Jan 21, 2013, 02:28 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
i found some different colors if your right then the jr's should fit

http://www.ronlund.com/mm5/merchant.mvc? then search switch nuts not colored just switch nuts they have few different colors
Old Jan 21, 2013, 05:54 PM
You can't take the sky from me
United States, WA, Richland
Joined May 2009
4,590 Posts
Quote:

Which JR - apparently the 12X are different from the other JR nuts.
scott page is online now Find More Posts by scott page