HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:34 PM
Mark Harrison
USA, CA, Piedmont
Joined Jun 2010
2,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post
If I look in to the crack on the outside and see the light that I hold on the inside of the TX how do you call that ?
I have a crack in than dam 9X-R and that's what it is .
I not call that a minor cosmetic issue !

Can you post a picture? There have been many people with an identical problem that was originally identified as a crack. Your problem seems to be different by your description.

It's easy to snap a picture and upload it, so if you don't you'll have to understand how people might think you've got the same minor imperfection that has already been discussed, or that you might be trolling, etc.
marhar is offline Find More Posts by marhar
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:41 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar View Post
Can you post a picture? There have been many people with an identical problem that was originally identified as a crack. Your problem seems to be different by your description.

It's easy to snap a picture and upload it, so if you don't you'll have to understand how people might think you've got the same minor imperfection that has already been discussed, or that you might be trolling, etc.
.......agreed
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc
Old Jan 20, 2013, 03:28 PM
Joined Aug 2011
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar View Post

I get the impression that you want to insinuate something .

How do you want me to take a picture from a 9X-R that's still in Germany ?
You can have the same photo that HK received ,and that's it, the photo of the crack ,if that's is not enough to convince you,that's your problem .
And Frankly my dear I don't give a damn what other people think ,or believe or not believe !
TheTimeTraveler is offline Find More Posts by TheTimeTraveler
Last edited by TheTimeTraveler; Jan 20, 2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 03:38 PM
hjukhjuk
United States, FL
Joined Feb 2012
1,066 Posts
All 9XRs have that mark from the moulding process, it's not a crack. Don't be surprised if you get another one that has the same thing.
gooby is offline Find More Posts by gooby
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:01 PM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
15,503 Posts
My copy crack(s)
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:05 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovs View Post
All 9XRs have that mark from the moulding process, it's not a crack. Don't be surprised if you get another one that has the same thing.
agreed i have seen that in alot of peoples 9xr all molding issue from what ive read
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:05 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
My copy crack(s)
hard to tell what the pic is of..... is there tape over it?
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:08 PM
Belgium, Flemish Region, Oosterzele
Joined Dec 2001
5,499 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC View Post
When I was looking for the same tool, I found these...

http://www.raneystruckparts.com/togg...n-kit-2-piece/

But, I couldn't figure out if it would work, so I just made one up.

KC
I'm afraid that one is for bigger stuff....
WimH is online now Find More Posts by WimH
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: That elusive thermal...
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:12 PM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
15,503 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abletowinginc View Post
hard to tell what the pic is of..... is there tape over it?
Left side is the foil on display, what tape, where? Buttons area is free of anything.
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:16 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
Left side is the foil on display, what tape, where? Buttons area is free of anything.
my apologies just couldnt make out the left side of pic next to buttons
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:22 PM
It's all about Quadcopters
United Kingdom, England, Surrey
Joined Nov 2012
372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecreative View Post
9XR Product Checker

Hey people I have now tweaked my 9xr Stock Checker to now search for any new products for the 9xr. I have also decided to open it to everyone and you can add your email through my website.

The reason for this is for all the extras such as the battery and modules to help the people who really want them as I know I would be annoyed if I bought a 9xr and missed out on the 9xr module because i was away from my desk and not checking the website.

Add your email here
http://www.everythingcreative.co.uk/stockScript/

How it works:
The script checks the Hobby King New Items page every 10 minutes for any products that contain the word 9xr and then emails you so you can be kept up to date.

Will this find all products for the 9xr?
Currently it only looks for the word the latest item with the word9xrin the title so it may overlook suitable products if the keyword isn't in the title and if two or more products are listed with 9xr in the title it will only email you about the latest one added. I am looking for a work around

Note:
- I'm going to limit the amount to 100 emails to ensure there is not too much server load when emails are sent.
- I cannot guarantee this will work until HK add another 9xr item as my tests are based off existing listings
- HK could block the script at any time (but I hope not because i'm helping them)

If you have any questions feel free to ask or PM me
Just a quick update, so far this did well for the 9xr battery so I'm now adding more signups so just head on over and add your email address
ecreative is online now Find More Posts by ecreative
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:28 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecreative View Post
Just a quick update, so far this did well for the 9xr battery so I'm now adding more signups so just head on over and add your email address
neat idea signed up
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:38 PM View Post
TheTimeTraveler
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Group attack). It is temporarily hidden while TheTimeTraveler edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 04:41 PM
Mark Harrison
USA, CA, Piedmont
Joined Jun 2010
2,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post
I get the impression that you want to insinuate something .
LOL, not at all! But it's amazing to think that this famous cartoon is going to be 20 years old this year. In the online world, we know little about other posters than what they share. So, sharing pictures and videos of problems is very useful to other forum members!
marhar is offline Find More Posts by marhar
Old Jan 20, 2013, 05:24 PM
Flying a Chipmunk in Portugal
NRW, Germany
Joined Sep 2010
3,587 Posts
yes, but as I understand, he doesn't have his radio at the moment. If I'm not mistaken it was sent back to HK. So, he can't take a picture. Just keep cool guys..

Nice cartoon.. So true
jhsa is offline Find More Posts by jhsa