SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Lobe_DethFaurt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 06, 2012, 12:23 AM
Lover of fine cheeses
United States, IN, Mauckport
Joined Jan 2012
141 Posts
Discussion
30 goto 20 ;-)

So what if I put my hinges on the same side as the servo? Was it really a big deal that I put them all on the bottom? Did I seriously screw up my Super Cub? These questions have plagued my mind since I finished the aileron mod. Yes it has better overall control, but every pic I have seen has the hinges on top and the servo on the bottom. It likes to randomly drop a wing tip, but that could be because of the wind. Every time I've flown it since the mod was finished has been windy. Heck, even the maiden flight had winds of 5 to 8 MPH. I don't know...I guess I shouldn't worry about it. All I've had to add is two servos. I'm still getting 10 minute flight times on the stock equipment (DSM Model). For anyone who is wondering, the DSM rx/esc is compatible with standard 3-wire servos.
I have also decided to keep a flight log. I don't know, it just seems right.

Peace...
Lobe_DethFaurt is offline Find More Posts by Lobe_DethFaurt
to remove ads between posts