HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by JohnnyMc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 05, 2012, 06:37 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,801 Posts
Discussion
facebook page: RC Dirt Bike Action

Hi everyone,
Im just trying to increase spotlight on r/c dirt bikes. RCGroup Motorcycle is great, but just not enough. This hobby needs some serious attention so I thought Id try to help. I have a vision and now trying to make it reality as best I can.

First thing I did was to create a youtube channel to organize videos out on the internet so a person interested in bikes could browse the best of the best without endless searching, not knowing what key words to use. http://www.youtube.com/user/RCDirtBikeAction. So far, Ive linked to 160 videos soley about rc dirt bikes, organized into playlists ranging from how-to, motard, bashing, and racing!

Ultimately, the goal this year is to get website going, but I wanted a social site I could use to mirror that information. Facebook is really becoming integral part of websites nowdays and Im already a user so I have started a facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/RCDirtBikeAction.

I just started it this week, but tried to at least get a few things posted. It will get way better, heck it cant be worse than before, which was NOTHING. lol Check it out and "LIKE" it if, you know, you actually like it.

John
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Last edited by JohnnyMc; Oct 26, 2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: update facebook link
to remove ads between posts