SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 05, 2012, 05:17 PM
Plowin Dirt
USA, WA, Benton City
Joined Oct 2007
1,568 Posts
Rant
Mandatory Vendor Accounts just to buy from them.

I've whined here & there over time about ANY online vendors mandating an account creation just to be able to purchase products. This makes as much sense as having to create an account at my local gas station so I can buy gas. I've read the rehtoric they post and it's just bull as far as I'm concerned.

Just IN CASE any vendors read this, stop it! Let me just pay for my order via PP or Google checkout. I don't want an account with you, no matter what your theory or purpose is. Mandating an account hardly endears me to you from a customer perspective. And for lords sake, put a phone number up. Even if it's long distance.

I can buy local but the time frame is a tad slower then I'd like vs. buying online. Today's order was only around $65.00 but 3 Heli vendors lost my business just because of mandatory accounts. Not to mention any future business.

Dan
deckert is online now Find More Posts by deckert
to remove ads between posts