HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by The RevKev, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 05, 2012, 11:32 AM
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
United States, NE, Central City
Joined Mar 2012
193 Posts
Trader Rating: 99
For Sale
BNF Parkzone Night Vapor 1 mo. old w/ carbon props

Selling my hardly flown and nearly new BNF PZ Night Vapor.

It comes with everything you'd get it with new - the charger and batt's were never even removed from the box, it has an additional e-flite 70mAh battery, and from reading the forums, I saw that it might be necessary to have a spare gearbox, prop, & nosecone - so those are in there too. I removed the original prop and I have (2) micro invent MC5030 carbon fiber props that shipped from England that will go with it.

It is currently stock - I didn't remove anything on it for weight or anything like that. The only change is that I removed the original prop and trashed it as I was working on a homemade prop keeper for the carbon blades that I never finished. There is a replacement OEM prop and spinner included if you choose not to continue my work on the prop keeper for the carbon blades. It has been flown indoors through 8 battery cycles and is in perfect "as new" condition otherwise. Lights all work and the brick is fine.

RFS: I don't want to sell it, actually. I'm doing it to fund the purchase of a quadcopter purchased here on RCG that I'll fly outdoors. Frankly, this is an awesome little plane, and I love to fly it. I even have a big open room where I get to fly it at the church where I work whenever I need some relaxing "stick time."

That being said, I'm going to "stick" to my price on this and sell it only if I get what I'm looking for on it. $110 shipped CONUS via USPS. Firm.

Thanks for looking! BTW - If you're concerned about my trader rating, check me out on Ebay: hula69. 100% positive w/ 104 feedback as of this am.

PM me if you have Q's.

EDIT: There has been some interest in the carbon props being sold separately. I'd take $25 shipped CONUS for them (They were $39 from England - see pics added) and if they sell separately, I'll sell the plane for $85. Thanks
The RevKev is offline Find More Posts by The RevKev
Last edited by The RevKev; Apr 05, 2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Added pics
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 05, 2012, 02:37 PM
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
Joined Mar 2012
193 Posts
EDIT: There's been some interest in the Micro Invent MCF5030 props. I'll add pics so you can see them separately. I'd like $25 for them both shipped CONUS. One has a little residual CA on it from having a spinner, the other is new. They were $39 shipped to me after the currency conversion.
Old Apr 07, 2012, 01:14 PM
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
Joined Mar 2012
193 Posts
Sold the props pending payment. Plane still for sale $85 shipped CONUS.
Old Apr 07, 2012, 04:43 PM
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
Joined Mar 2012
193 Posts
Props back on the market. 2 micro invent cf props mcf5030 - $25. Plane with extra gearbox $85. $110 for the whole package shipped CONUS.
Old May 02, 2012, 12:09 AM
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
Joined Mar 2012
193 Posts
Keeping the bird. Thanks!
Closed Thread