HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by partzee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 04, 2012, 11:51 AM
United States, AL, Guntersville
Joined Apr 2007
143 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Sold
For sale or trade Quadrino advanced fc board

I bought this on here a few weeks ago.I cannot use it.Sell for $70.00 shipped to lower 48 only,or trade for four motors for a DJI flamewheel F450.I prefer NIB but will consider used if in EX condition.Also,I don't want motors that have to be modified (shaft shortened etc.) and would like bolt on prop adapters like RC timer or scorpion motors.
I realize there may be a price difference in a trade,pm me with offers please.
partzee

Trade deal worked out with blucross,partzee
partzee is offline Find More Posts by partzee
Last edited by partzee; Apr 04, 2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Traded
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 04, 2012, 12:09 PM
USA, TX, The Colony
Joined Dec 2005
762 Posts
Trader Rating: 239
When you say "I can not use it", could you please elaborate? Is there something wrong with the board? Did you do any testing to validate the board is okay?
cquian is online now Find More Posts by cquian
Old Apr 04, 2012, 12:31 PM
United States, AL, Guntersville
Joined Apr 2007
143 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cquian View Post
When you say "I can not use it", could you please elaborate? Is there something wrong with the board? Did you do any testing to validate the board is okay?
I don't think anything is wrong with it.I bought it from badbill and he said it worked fine.I don't have the knowledge to test or in fact use it.It's over my head.
I will however, offer a refund if it doesn't work, sold or traded to an individual with the knowhow to test.I haven't traded much here but I have over 200 100% positive ratings on ebay same user name partzee.
partzee is offline Find More Posts by partzee
Closed Thread