HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 04, 2012, 08:35 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Discussion
Obama's NSA; In Your Bed, In Your Computer, In Your CellPhone, In Your HEAD.

Ahh, if we could only go back to the "good old days" when Republicans were supposedly only "in your bed".

Bush made a mis-step on surveillance rules... and then Obama took the ball, ran it into the endzone, kicked it out of the park, and launched it into space.

The question now is whether newly elected Republicans this coming November will turn back the clock or leave it wound up as it is.
Whatever they do, what we DO know is that Obama has to go.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/obamas-ns...-all-about-us/
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Apr 04, 2012, 08:44 AM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,251 Posts
..for the first time in American history, Attorney General Eric Holder has officially and publicly declared “new guidelines that permit the federal counterterrorism investigators to collect, search and store data about Americans who are not suspected of terrorism, or anything …

I'm also alarmed to learn some ISPs will voluntarily begin digital surveillance operations.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/16/in...ry-on-july-12/
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Old Apr 04, 2012, 09:32 AM
ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι
Joined May 2000
3,339 Posts
Welcome to the new world. Do you hear that sound Mr Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability...
Gerald is offline Find More Posts by Gerald
Old Apr 04, 2012, 10:25 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Welcome to the new world. Do you hear that sound Mr Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability...
It wasn't so funny when Bush had to address a necessary evil, was it?
Then, it was the end of the world as we knew it, according to a bunch of Libs right here in LTUP.

But now, I guess it's just a funny joke when it's a Lib that has initiated much more far reaching assaults on our privacy and freedoms, eh?
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Apr 04, 2012, 10:59 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,936 Posts
And they are in our billfold to pay for all their intrusions.......

Makes us whores that are required to pay to get screwed.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Apr 04, 2012, 11:10 AM
ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι
Joined May 2000
3,339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
Then, it was the end of the world as we knew it, according to a bunch of Libs right here in LTUP.

But now, I guess it's just a funny joke when it's a Lib that has initiated much more far reaching assaults on our privacy and freedoms, eh?
You think it's funny? I don't. Regardless of what you or I think, the world is changing in ways that no one can stop. The singularity approaches. Inevitability.
Gerald is offline Find More Posts by Gerald
Old Apr 04, 2012, 11:32 AM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post

You see they always take it further so the key is to push back from the begining. You all blew it by worshiping bush and everything he did. Its a little late to be squauking now.

Furter, there is no "necessary evil" clause in the constitution. Being scared of terrorist is no reason to ignore it.
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock
Last edited by Sherlock; Apr 04, 2012 at 11:42 AM.