SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by LoudLoo33, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 04, 2012, 12:48 AM
United Kingdom, England, Bath
Joined Apr 2012
25 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
EAGLE TREE - OSD pro, FDR pro, EagleEyes, GPS + sensors. ALL NEW + UNUSED!!!

Hello all,

Im unfortunately (for me!) selling all my eagle tree pro setup before ive even taken it out the box! i never got round to using it and now im desperately trying to save up for a camera, so here's what ive got...

(all eagle tree)

- OSD pro
- PRO flight data recorder kit
- EagleEyes FPV station
- Electric expander 140 amp
- 10hz GPS expander with 3D mapping V4
- Brushless RPM sensor V2
- Micro temperature sensor

I still have my receipt/invoice. i paid around 370 (580 dollars) im hoping to sell all to one buyer but we will see what happens..

so for anyone who is interested please make me an offer for the lot.

cheers
LoudLoo33 is offline Find More Posts by LoudLoo33
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 04, 2012, 07:26 PM
Joined Apr 2012
25 Posts
I am gobsmacked there has not been a buyer yet, this all real, all new and unused and we all know how good the gear is. please if anyone needs more info or pictures or something just ask!!!
Old Apr 05, 2012, 05:04 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,123 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
I guess my advise is to not get too excited. The thing is that we have seen an increase in scammers in the past few years and it has made many of us back off of new members ... at least for more expensive things. I do agree that posting for a few months doesn't prove much but we have seen scammers create accounts too often and then sell sell sell. I don't think anyone is trying to say anything about you personally .. it is just the way it is these days .. which is sad I know. With that said, post links to the ebay ratings and I think you are in business
johnbyrne is online now Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Old Apr 05, 2012, 05:29 PM
United States, GA, Statesboro
Joined Nov 2011
116 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Hey bro,,,, dont take that stuff to heart. Its just a web page for rc trading! Im new too but iv been around. Does this system work with fatshark dominator system
HEATEDHAT is offline Find More Posts by HEATEDHAT
Old Apr 05, 2012, 06:40 PM
Joined Apr 2012
25 Posts
sorry for getting a little a excited and thanks for your words and understanding. I Feel so far from being a scammer I took it badly.

So if my ebay ratings will help. like i said I sell Michael Jackson memorabilia on ebay with my girlfriend. click this link to see my ratings, http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/deedeebaby24/ on the left of the ebay page is a contact button, send me a message regarding this and ill respond to prove im the ebay seller.

if you do send me an ebay message let me know so i can respond quickly.

thanks everyone.
Last edited by LoudLoo33; Apr 07, 2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old Apr 05, 2012, 06:47 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,123 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
You are welcome ... and by the way ... Welcome to RCG!!!

With that said, should a link show here or in your blog. I can't see it but it could just be my computer too lol
johnbyrne is online now Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Old Apr 05, 2012, 06:57 PM
Joined Apr 2012
25 Posts
cheers mate, I appreciate that.

about the fatsharks, I assume your talking about the goggles.. so if you use the eagle eyes fpv station Im selling you still need 2 x receivers of any frequency to plug into eagle eyes for diversity. then eagle eyes has 3 AV outputs which is where you will plug in your googles ( you may need to convert a 4 pole plug to composite if you have the cinemizer goggles like me )

But, if your goggles have a built in receiver then my answer is i dont have a clue. i have never owned or used goggles with receivers and im not sure how you would wire that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATEDHAT View Post
Hey bro,,,, dont take that stuff to heart. Its just a web page for rc trading! Im new too but iv been around. Does this system work with fatshark dominator system
Old Apr 05, 2012, 07:03 PM
Joined Apr 2012
25 Posts
also thank you for the welcome, greatly appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne View Post
You are welcome ... and by the way ... Welcome to RCG!!!

With that said, should a link show here or in your blog. I can't see it but it could just be my computer too lol
Old Apr 06, 2012, 07:17 AM View Post
traderdmb
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while traderdmb edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Apr 07, 2012, 02:08 AM
Joined Apr 2012
25 Posts
okeedokee. i do need thicker 'online' skin.

let me remind everyone all my eagletree gear is still for sale. and im STILL surprised nobody is interested. please ask for any info.

cheers
Old Apr 07, 2012, 02:54 AM
Dirty Dozen FPV
United Kingdom, England, Milton Keynes
Joined Aug 2011
2,539 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Try introducing yourself and getting to know the guys on the UK FPV thread, we often sell between ourselves on there. You might even find someone local to you who will collect. I wouldn't just wade in with a for sale post though, introduce yourself and give us some background on you and your flying, we're a friendly bunch.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...58125&page=110
Wayno Complaino is online now Find More Posts by Wayno Complaino
Old Apr 07, 2012, 10:53 PM
Joined Apr 2012
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayno Complaino View Post
Try introducing yourself and getting to know the guys on the UK FPV thread, we often sell between ourselves on there. You might even find someone local to you who will collect. I wouldn't just wade in with a for sale post though, introduce yourself and give us some background on you and your flying, we're a friendly bunch.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?
t=1258125&page=110
cheers wayno, i will do that.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 10:15 AM
İStanbul
Joined Sep 2009
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
whats the price for OSD and Ground Station?
damacan is offline Find More Posts by damacan
Old May 19, 2012, 04:42 PM
Joined Apr 2008
356 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
interested in the OSD module and GPS module, would you split? I'm in EU so easier shipping for you (and me also )
GliderLover is offline Find More Posts by GliderLover
Closed Thread