SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 03, 2012, 11:27 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Discussion
Obama's buffoonery continues; Blames Romney for oil price increase...

Obama blames everyone else except himself. A classic narcissist and projectionist.
The only difference between Obama and a pre-adolescent kid who acts and behaves as a child is... ah, umm, well; no difference.

Quote:
“The president put an ad out yesterday talking about gasoline prices and how high they are. And guess who he blamed? Me!” Romney said during a mid-day campaign stop at a sub shop here. “Maybe after I’m president I can take responsibility for things I might have done wrong. But this president doesn’t want to take responsibility for his mistakes.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...2MtS_blog.html
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Apr 03, 2012, 11:30 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,862 Posts
39 - 61.... and Frog dude will be sending 100 dollars to Wounded Warriors.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 03, 2012, 11:35 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,862 Posts
The blame game continues...
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obam...-budget-debate

Quote:
Obama made his remarks about what he sees as the excessive balance of the news media in reporting on the budget after arguing that his budget proposal largely reflected the plan developed by former Clinton Chief-of-Staff Erskine Bowles and former Republican Sen. Alan Simpson of Wyoming, who chaired his fiscal commission. A version of Obama’s $3.6 trillion budget was voted on in the House last month and died 0-414
That is the kind of shaming I like.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 04, 2012, 05:41 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Maybe after I’m president I can take responsibility for things I might have done wrong

QUOTE - Mitt Romney
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Apr 04, 2012, 08:13 AM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,251 Posts
for a sec,I thought I was seeing double...there's 2 threads of Obama buffoonery to discuss...hey..that ain't new is it.?

..Let's see O can blame Israel,check..blame Romney,check....

Now the O team has pulled their 2nd term ad referring to 'it's on'...I suppose that would appear too revealing about his intent with another term.?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...ntcmp=trending
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT