Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by sleepwalker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 03, 2012, 02:45 PM
sleepwalker is offline
Find More Posts by sleepwalker
Trader Rating: 46
Registered User
sleepwalker's Avatar
United States, PA, Clearfield
Joined Jan 2007
697 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Chromed Aluminum Vents

These are 1 1/2" and 1" chromed round aluminum vents.Use to let air into your hull or to let heat out.These have tabs on the back that secure them in the holes you cut for them.There's four 1 1/2" at $3.00 + shipping each and six 1" at $2.00+ shipping each.Will sell all together for $25 shipped in the US
sleepwalker is offline Find More Posts by sleepwalker
Last edited by sleepwalker; Apr 06, 2012 at 10:55 PM. Reason: changed price
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion This vent or this vent? Air cooling LaurenceGough Mini Helis 45 Aug 12, 2008 08:55 PM
Open frame aluminum/chrome ? evdo The Builders Workshop 7 Dec 13, 2005 09:25 PM
chrome or aluminum spinner Starduster Scale Kit/Scratch Built 5 Sep 28, 2003 09:43 PM
chrome or aluminum spinner Starduster Electric Plane Talk 2 Sep 27, 2003 07:21 PM
Anyone have interference problems with aluminum or chrome covering RobZ Fuel Plane Talk 8 Sep 26, 2002 05:14 PM