HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 03, 2012, 03:08 PM
HeliFreak
Portland, Oregon
Joined Apr 2004
587 Posts
Discussion
Your (my) favorite new plane

I have not been flying much or been to my hobby shop in a long time so I am in need for a new plane.

I just got a DX61 so I can BNF and thats way cool. I really like the idea of the technology. Say goodbye to the crystals!

So I am now looking for a new plane and leaning towards the STRYKER F-27Q because of its speed and maneuverability.

I used to have a 24" speedwing and that thing was a lot of fun but the motor mount broke all the time. Not because Im a terrible pilot and crashed all the time, but because im a bad pilot sometimes and have hard crashes.... usually from falling out of trees! haha But anyways I have been flying for over 10 years.

MY QUESTION IS.... What cool planes should I take a look at that have come out in the past few years? Any new technologies are out there? What is Awesome? Besides me
FlybyPDX is offline Find More Posts by FlybyPDX
to remove ads between posts