HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Master_Dirt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 03, 2012, 12:18 PM
Dirt a.k.a. Tom
Kent, WA
Joined Mar 2004
679 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
ME-163 DAW Komet built - LPU

For Local Pickup*

Asking $120 OBO - for almost ready to fly 48" sloper by Dave's Aircraft Works (original)
Kit is built with all electronics installed. (set up on channel 32.) This is readily adaptable to 2.4g rx.

I made some modifications to it that may, or may not work for you but will be easy to defeat if desired.

Instead of external elevon connections I installed internal connectors in the wings. Just for the heck of it I cut the ailerons and installed servos to effect flaps and while I was at it, I decided, for grins and giggles, to put an active rudder in.

Instructions included & can be easily finished by an experienced sloper/builder.

I'll include a Hitec Optic 6 radio with it but I only have a channel 35 module. I've been told that the this tx will take a 2.4g module. (verified on rcgroups)

* While local pickup is preferred, it is possible that this could be boxed up and shiipped FedEx Home or UPS but finding a box to fit it could be a problem - Negotiable.. (Tail is still removable)
Master_Dirt is offline Find More Posts by Master_Dirt
to remove ads between posts