SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by pj81, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 03, 2012, 12:36 PM
United States, IL, Maple Park
Joined Dec 2011
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
RC10 vintage gold pans - 1 original, 1 w/ modern - or trade for fast basher

I've got two rtr RC10's, they are both A stamps, the one I have the box for is a Cadillac. It is really clean except the body has some wear from use in the 80's. I have extra parts too but didn't want to photo it all
-vintage novak esc
-original motor plus a newer(;ate 80's) motor that runs great
-two stick futaba 75 Mhz tx and futaba rx, futaba servo

The second has an Andy's suspension (truck conversion) kit, which includes the truck body mounts and black front bumper along with the arms.
-servo from an SC10
-new esc and 16T brushed motor
-white stealth trans and original 6 gear
-lots of misc associated parts to get modern wheels/tires on it
-new nimh battery this year, and charger
-Barcode tires in the back and can't remember the fronts at the moment
-New bearings all around
-new 2.4 Associated tx/rx
-LOTS of random extra's, some RC10T parts too
-I have a pickup style body from the 80's which use the included Andy's body mounts too, it is black and red and beat up

I have a bunch of open land behind my house that is usually mowed/ slightly taller grass.

I love these two cars but If I anyone wants to go vintage in exchange for something FAST and Brushless that I can run/jump in grass I am open to a trade.

If I need Lipo I'd need a charger too so let me know if you are interested in some or all of this. I just bought this charger so if we swap I'll include all I have.

Also available for sale if you want to send offers, but a trade that makes 2 happy is always better in my book

Feel free to ask any questions

Thanks for looking!

PJ
pj81 is offline Find More Posts by pj81
Last edited by pj81; Apr 03, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 03, 2012, 07:20 PM
USA, NJ, Bloomfield
Joined May 2009
15 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sent u a PM lmk.
Grumbles is offline Find More Posts by Grumbles
Old Apr 05, 2012, 12:17 PM
Joined Dec 2011
10 Posts
Thanks for the good info!
Old Aug 11, 2013, 01:20 PM
Joined Dec 2011
10 Posts
UPDATE - Still have these and looking for a plane or race truck

My cars have been sitting this summer and I am looking to get into a plane - anyone looking for some gold pans? I have a box of extra parts too.

Thanks!
Closed Thread