HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by reddyrightnow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 02, 2012, 09:56 PM
Joined Jun 2009
110 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Aquacraft r/c boat with ep1 outboard motor & decals pro fisherman radio control

Words from the previous owner: "I separated the hull and deck to repair the hull and strengthen the transom. the servo tray, (which was notorious for rot in these boats) has been painted along with the bilge to seal and match it to the exterior hull color. The deck/hatches have been repainted grey, and the outer hull has been painted a blue that is nearly identical to the original light blue. Everything on this hull was beefed up so there won't be problems with the abs plastic cracking which is what happened to most of these boats. the only thing missing is the windshields but I can almost guarantee you could make new ones in about an hour. Keep in mind this hull is very tough compared to a normal profisherman with a flimsy abs hull, if you buy the boat knock on the sides and hear the difference. I also have a brand new decal sheet that will go with the boat. It also includes the original trolling motor and steering wheel for the boat. The trolling motor has a little wear." Very rare and hard to find Aquacraft EP1 outboard motor included. Add your own rx/tx, servo & battery. Shipped with delivery confirmation and securely packed with peanuts and bubble wrap. Make cash offer or trade offers to harris.red42@yahoo.com
reddyrightnow is offline Find More Posts by reddyrightnow
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread