HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by laughingstill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 02, 2012, 07:00 AM
Gainesville, Florida
Joined Sep 2006
2,951 Posts
Trader Rating: 109
Sold
Logo 500 SE With Upgrades For Sale

I have an excellent condition Logo 500SE for sale. I fronted the $$$$ for this heli for a buddy of mine but he did not come up with the dough so now I have to sell it . It has a Quick UK tail upgrade as well as a counter bearing assembly for a motor with a 6mm shaft and 25mm bolt spacing. It comes with just the airframe, CB assembly, CF Edge tail blades, Mikado clevis carbon servo arms (Futaba), all hardware and canopy, no electronics or main blades. This heli is in perfect condition, no scratches on dings anywhere. The canopy has a small crack in the paint around the opening for the vent hole and a small crack underneath the canopy where the lips fits between the LG and frames but is in otherwise excellent condition. They sell for $600 new + $45 for the Quick UK tail and $30 for the CB assembly for a total of $675. I am asking $500 shipped for it to the CON US. Paypal please. Pm me if interested......Ron
*** I will include a Scorpion 4025-1100 in almost new condition for an extra $85 with the purchase of the airframe*******
laughingstill is offline Find More Posts by laughingstill
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread