HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BladeScraper, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 02, 2012, 07:00 AM
Gaui X3, Blade 150X
United States, MO, KC
Joined Jun 2011
3,033 Posts
Discussion
I think sometimes

Um so I bought a connector from HobbyTown USA and soldered it on. Back up and running! Using it for my I.S. (independent study) from SAGE (a "gifted program") and using it for my "creative" product. Hopely it won't get broke before I'm able to fly it there! Or when I AM flying it there :P

Also, I put some foam squares along the pushrods to keep them from flexing so much. They are just a 1/2" by 1/2" piece of foam with a slit cur into them from end to center and push it onto the rod and glued it to plane.
BladeScraper is online now Find More Posts by BladeScraper
Last edited by BladeScraper; Apr 05, 2012 at 08:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread