SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by KiwiKid, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 02, 2012, 07:15 AM
Keep calm and don't blink
Hamilton, New Zealand
Joined Jun 2005
2,064 Posts
Discussion
Suburban Sloping

When I want to escape the madding crowds (or at least the ones in my house), but don't have much time, I like to head to the parks and fly some of my electric and glider models. Several of the parks have small ridges that can allow a soaring fix (of sorts) which is fun. I have also been having fun ridge soaring at a local subdivision. The earthworks have been finished for some time now and I suppose the builders will start moving in one day soon. Meantime, it is a neat place to fly.

Suburban Soaring in Hamilton, NZ (5 min 38 sec)
KiwiKid is offline Find More Posts by KiwiKid
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Windrider Birdie
to remove ads between posts